Aller au contenu
Ducks

Meilleur Pee-Wee AA Région Richelieu

Messages recommandés

Qui sera la meilleur équipe pee-wee AA dans la région Richelieu 07-08 selon vous ?

Les équipes: Grand-Ducs, Éclaireur, Voyageur, Collège Français, Dynamiques, Prédateurs, Patriotes

HI ZAZLM .....HOW WAS YOUR LAST TOURNEMENT...HOPE YOUR BOYS DID WELL.......ON ANOTHER SUBJECT WHAT IS THE TEAM GRAND DUCS LIKE .THE PEEWEE AA TEAM FROM ST JEAN.....THE REASON I ASK IS WE WILL BE HAVING EXIBITION GAMES THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY.....HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND ......TAKE CARE...

Invité sob

Hi gary,

How the Maroons looking this year ? better than last year ? did they start letting players go ?

NOT YET... TONITE THEY WILL BE CUTTING .......I HATE THAT PART......WE SHOULD HAVE A WELL BALANCED TEAM THIS YEAR......NOT LIKE LAST YEAR THIS YEAR AT LEAST WE HAVE A FEW RETURNING PLAYERS.....SO THAT ALONE CHANGES THE DYNAMICS.........

Invité sob

hoping theirs doing it with respect, I am one who think that team AA should have more second year than first.. you lezarn in BB or CC and the year after you go to the AA...

Hi Gary!

Our last tournament was NRJ and we lost 3-2 to the Kings. Pretty good game!

The Grand Ducs, I believe, will be an average team. A few players (4) are back from last year including one of the best PwAA you would see this year, but I'm not sure he'll play against you. We still have 22 players and 3 goalies at camp so you probably will not be facing our A team.

My son is still there and should play either game, but I'm not gonna be there on Friday, will be there on Saturday.

See you then!

PS: wear your Grizzlys jacket and I'll recognize you!

WE ARE ABOUT THE SAME WE HAVE ABOUT 35 KIDS CUTTING DOWN BY 10 OR 12 TONITE.....WITH 4 RETURNING PLAYERS ....IT WILL BE GREAT TO SEE YOU...I MAY NOT WHERE A GRIZZLY JACKET ......BUT I WILL MAKE SURE TO WEAR A LIME GREEN LACOSTE SHIRT ON SATURDAY NO ONE ELSE WE DARE LOOK SO FOOLISH HAHAHAH.... EVEN IF MY SON PLAY'S OR NOT I WILL BE AT BOTH GAMES ......I LOVE THIS LEVEL THEY ALL PLAY SO HARD ......SEEE YOU SOON

Invité sob

10 to 12 on 35..this is not much ...should keep 20 no ?

But I agree with you that this is the worst part..

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant