Aller au contenu
Ducks

Meilleur Pee-Wee AA Région Richelieu

Messages recommandés

the reason they are only cutting 10 to 12 is they want to be sure they do not over look any of there players.this year the Maroons do not want to make any errors .I can see there point .The time frame for the completion of the team is the September 9 so there is still time...

Invité sob

they made errors last year?

anyway... best of lucks to all the players..

YEA THEY MADE A COUPLE .....BUT THAT HAPPENS....THE MISTAKES THAT WERE MADE WERE NOT JUST IN MY OPINION ONLY THERE WERE SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO FELT THE SAME WAY.....BUT THAT HAPPENS IN HOCKEY ....ME TOO I WISH ALL THE KIDS LUCK...I HATE TO SEE THERE DISCOURAGED FACES............ :cry:

Invité sob

Yea I know but evreything is in the way they are doing it...

if they are telling the kid that this year it is not working but that if they work hard this year in ..exemple.. theirs skating, the anticipation of a play etc etc. that maybe they will do the team next year ... they kid will go with a plan, a idea of what working on this year etc etc..

You have to put meat around bone!!

Invité sob

Hi Gary how was your game tonight ?

Invité sob

What do you mean by Large Team ? tall players ?

Gary, I saw you with your lime shirt but you were behind the bench, then I was coaching the bantam game. How many players that will make the team did not play in both games ?

We had are 2nd year AA all dressed for both games.

Invité

je sais pas mais je pense qu'on est sur un forum Francais ....non si M.Gary vien ici c'est qu'il sait lire le francais alors faite donc vos messages en francais !!!!!

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant