Aller au contenu
LUCIC

Stallions 2004 D1 Champions at the Meltdown

Messages recommandés

Once again the Stallions proved to be the best of the best in the Best Tournament of this year!

Congrats to the Stallions group of parents and coaches who this weekend was the Greatest Father's day gift any Dad could of had.

Both teams played hard, it was a back and forth game, both goalies were sharp, both teams played with intensity.

Congrats to Halifax who kept the game tight, A really good team.

To the Meltdown Tournament great to see kids enjoying the RINGS OF CHAMPIONS and THE CAPS OF CHAMPIONS,.

Tournament was all class from the Helpers in the orange Polos, to Dave for keeping it real, always enjoying coming to a great tournament  with lots of good teams from Out town. it was A fun atmosphere to be in this weekend.

Stallions 2004 CHAMPS once again at the Meltdown!

Have a great summer 2014 to everyone!

Tony

Top Ice!  Competition was there, from what I've seen no team from Quebec would of beat Halifax. Except, Stallions! 

And we were missing some strong players! that's how much depth we have!

Let me know the teams that were absent that could of given us competition?

1) ?

2) ?

loll, vous étiez ben mieux de gagner...disons que la compétition était quasi absente!

I'd like to first thank all the competition that was present at this years Meltdown. Unlike the comment above, we respect the competition & were pleasantly surprised by the level of competition present this weekend. With the top players present from Halifax, Ottawa, & New Hampshire the competition was intense & fierce. Even the Jr CH had arguably one of the top 2004 players from Ontario playing with them and made enourmous progression throughout the AAA season. It's always easy to hate when you're jealous instead of showing class and respect.

That being said, I'd like to congratulate the Stallions Elite for an impressive 2014 AAA season;

1- Toronto Invitational Champs (beating Toronto Bulldogs Brick & Jr Bruins Brick).

2- Laval Challenge 2003D2 Champs.

3- CCM Super Challenge 2003D1 Finalists (playing all tourney with 6-4 & losing only 1 game all tourney in the finals to Cascade who had three former Brick players).

4- Montreal Meltdown Back to Back Champs 2004D1 (playing with 4 missing regular players due to the Brick).

I'd like to thank all the parents for their support and commitment to excellence. Without the parents, there is no Stallions Elite and they made a great season even greater with tons of memories to last a life time.

Merci/Thank you.

Top Ice!  Competition was there, from what I've seen no team from Quebec would of beat Halifax. Except, Stallions! 

And we were missing some strong players! that's how much depth we have!

Let me know the teams that were absent that could of given us competition?

1) ?

2) ?

Modesty...

Tony, j'ai beaucoup de respect pour toi et ton organisation, mais je dois t'arrêter tout de suite. Vous êtes la meilleure équipe 2004 "no doubt about it", mais de dire qu'aucune équipe du Québec battrait Halifax except Stallions est un peu manquer de respect envers les Vikings...et par le fait même, toute les autres équipes (TBT,etc.)

Once again, congrats on your great season et bon été!

Alex I respect you too, but Top Ice disrespected a Team that he had no clue about, We've seen and played them, and they are VERY good team.

That's how much we respect the competition....as for the teams in QC playing vs Halifax well not my call, it's my opinion and solely my opinion.

Have a good summer Bud!

Tony

I'd like to first thank all the competition that was present at this years Meltdown. Unlike the comment above, we respect the competition & were pleasantly surprised by the level of competition present this weekend. With the top players present from Halifax, Ottawa, & New Hampshire the competition was intense & fierce. Even the Jr CH had arguably one of the top 2004 players from Ontario playing with them and made enourmous progression throughout the AAA season. It's always easy to hate when you're jealous instead of showing class and respect.

That being said, I'd like to congratulate the Stallions Elite for an impressive 2014 AAA season;

1- Toronto Invitational Champs (beating Toronto Bulldogs Brick & Jr Bruins Brick).

2- Laval Challenge 2003D2 Champs.

3- CCM Super Challenge 2003D1 Finalists (playing all tourney with 6-4 & losing only 1 game all tourney in the finals to Cascade who had three former Brick players).

4- Montreal Meltdown Back to Back Champs 2004D1 (playing with 4 missing regular players due to the Brick).

I'd like to thank all the parents for their support and commitment to excellence. Without the parents, there is no Stallions Elite and they made a great season even greater with tons of memories to last a life time.

Merci/Thank you.

Félicitation aux Stallions pour leur belle victoire!!!!

Modesty...

Tony, j'ai beaucoup de respect pour toi et ton organisation, mais je dois t'arrêter tout de suite. Vous êtes la meilleure équipe 2004 "no doubt about it", mais de dire qu'aucune équipe du Québec battrait Halifax except Stallions est un peu manquer de respect envers les Vikings...et par le fait même, toute les autres équipes (TBT,etc.)

Once again, congrats on your great season et bon été!

Alex, no disrespect to you or TBT but why were both teams not present at the biggest tourney of the AAA spring season? Is the only reason because of the Brick players missing from your teams? It would have been nice to see all the good teams that won previous tournaments or made finals & semi finals present at the Meltdown. I know that the Rebels were also missing a very good player due to the Brick but they showed their competitiveness and depth by playing anyhow. It's unforetunate if that is the main reason.

It also unforetunate as the Ice Storm Brick only had practices scheduled this weekend. The Ice Storm Brick team could also have entered this tournament as well considering that they were looking for games to play and asked the loser of both semi-finalists to play them on Sunday afternoon.

Alex, no disrespect to you or TBT but why were both teams not present at the biggest tourney of the AAA spring season? Is the only reason because of the Brick players missing from your teams? It would have been nice to see all the good teams that won previous tournaments or made finals & semi finals present at the Meltdown. I know that the Rebels were also missing a very good player due to the Brick but they showed their competitiveness and depth by playing anyhow. It's unforetunate if that is the main reason.

It also unforetunate as the Ice Storm Brick only had practices scheduled this weekend. The Ice Storm Brick team could also have entered this tournament as well considering that they were looking for games to play and asked the loser of both semi-finalists to play them on Sunday afternoon.

Always funny when someone asks a question and knows the answer...

Oui, les Vikings n'ont pas fait le Meltdown parce qu'ils nous auraient manqué 5 joueurs clefs. Avoir tes contacts en Ontario, nous aurions pu faire comme d'autres et faire jouer des Torontois. En passant, bravo à la direction du Meltdown d'avoir laissé jouer des joueurs pour qui leurs saisons étaient terminés avec d'autres équipes D-1.

Mais en toute vérité, le staff de coach des Vikings étions bien content suivre les matchs, à distance, sur le bord de la piscine car nos saisons de coaching ont été longues (mais comblées de victoire)...

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant