Aller au contenu
LUCIC

Toronto Bulldogs edition 2014 Finalist's

Messages recommandés

Let me start to say what a great experience for my son and his father, the organization was unreal,

the Bulldogs organization is the TRUE EXPERIENCE of the Brick..... Family run and similar to The Stallions organization.

Every day there was an activity:

- Scavenger Hunt on Monday

- Breakfast with the Team on Tuesday

- Mini Putt with the Team on Wednesday

- Bowling nite of Thursday

- Friday after last game it was Dinner with the team

And yes there was Water parks and Roll coaster rides too!

NO PARENTS ONLY COACHES AND PLAYERS....

We all stayed in the same Hotel, and parents stood together as 1 UNIT.

This years edition of Bulldogs we had players from everywhere, it was great to see kids come together at the Brick.

For my son it was a great run, He had a great time, this team was so diverse that they learnt to play together and rely on each others talent.

Everyone on this team brought a little to the table, we didn't rely on 1 player....remember hockey is played with 5 + 1 goalie on the ice.

Pro-Hockey was a similar team, After talking to the head coach M.A. they had a game plan going into the final game....they match lines.....where we rolled all our lines, until maybe 1:30 mins left, we killed 21-25 mins of penalties. It was a good game to be part of....Number 44 is the most complete D, I have seen in a while.

We had close to 500-600 people watching that game + people on the Live Streaming, that's what this tournament was all about....Players from other teams watching too...

After speaking to M.A there was no imports on Pro-hockey and there was no imports that was going to make that team....as for Bulldogs we had 2 imports MTL and Nebraska,  2 from Ottawa , 5 from London, St,Catherine etc...

Practices were on weekend for those who could make it, there was no shortage of talent, My son gained valuable experience, even though he started well, he did have a bump in the road.

Our journey as ended and no shortage of disappointment from my part, I still think that we were the better team on Sunday, but I'm happy for my Son who was part of something that happens once in life time....

No regrets! my Son enjoyed every moment, it was the best experience up to now.

Tony LaStarza

Bravo à toi et ton gars d avoir été là nous aurions aimé que tu sois avec nous mais ces pas grave tu as droit l année derniere moi et mon gars étions supposé allé là aussi jean luc nous avaient référé la gang merci et tu es italien on te pardonne une joke tony bonne journée

Félicitations!l les Bulldogs et Pro Hockey son de belle et bonne organisations  bravo a toi et ton fils que j ai beaucoup aimer voir jouer encore une fois il est très bon et a du chien a revendre lâche pas tu fais une excellente job ton gars est un excellent joueur de hockey  leurs personnel de joueurs coach sont des gars qui entraine les AAA et les Pro

Le proprio de Pro Hockey qui était derrière le banc  est le dépisteur en chef des Knights de London dans la OHL!  :idea:

Un de vos coaches Bulldogs est un des meilleur pour les Skill  très réputé et dirige les équipes AAA dont une des meilleurs organisation de la GTHL! VOUS AVIEZ DE L EXPERIENCE ET DU VECU DERRIERE LE BANC! je suis sur que vous avez vecu toute une expérience 

Je veux pas vous reprocher rien au contraire c'est votre chois personnel et cela vous appartient j aurais aimer voir le résultat si tout les Québécois auraient été ensemble a ce tournoi encore une fois ces votre décision que je respect et elle ne regarde que vous moi même ayant été avec mon fils pour la Californie pour raison personnel!

Bravo pour cette belle 2eme expérience

Tony, like all the other Stallions that had their Brick experience, we are proud of all of their performances no matter what the results. I know for a fact that it couldn't have been easy making the decision to go play with the Bulldogs knowing that your decision was going to be scrutinized and put under the microscope. You put yourself out there and I could of just imagine the comments that would of come out on this forum if the Bulldogs didn't make it to the Finals or worse, not make it to the playoff round.

That being said, not many people saw how much of a commitment you made to attending practices every weekend in Toronto & giving up playing with the 2003 Elite team that would of probably been more challenging for your son. Further, there was also a huge commitment to make our 2004's better through the training sessions you organized at NTR including some of the players that were going to the Brick with the Ice Storm.

Bravo à ton fils et les Bulldogs pour un excellent tournoi. 

Avez-vous eu la chance de voir le gardien de but Connecticut? What's your take on her? Future star?

Bravo a vous  , Tony et Michael j ai regarde sur live streaming  et j avoue que ses tout une expérience pour les kids ses certains ,

et beaucoup de travail pour ton fils et toi , voyagement , fatigue , beaucoup de route etc,.. mais sans doute une experience qu il vas se souvenir toutes sa vie ses certains !!!!!  Felicitatin au Bulldogs pour leur performance aux Brick

Félicitation Tony pour la performance de ton fils au Brick. Aller pratiqué à Toronto pour pratiquement tous les week-end du début avril jusqu'au tournoi Brick demande un effort considérable de votre part. C'est un gros investissement de temps.  Votre fils est très bon, il est un an en avance sur son âge.

Hi Guys,

First of all Thank you for your nice comments, this journey started in November of last year and just ended July 6th. There was lots of travelling involved, Toronto back and forth every weekend, the factors are enormous, between playing with new players, fatigue of travelling, not sleeping in your own bed for the past 2 months (on weekends) etc....it was difficult to be honest, I was happy to see this journey ending up in the finals of the Brick. I guess I'm considered a "Crazy Hockey Dad", but my intention was to be in a position where my son was taken care of, The Bulldogs family opened up there arms to my son as one of their own. I'm very happy to have met super parents ,   remember these parents were all new to each other and embraced every kid equally. The team mono is "we play as a unit" and that's what they exactly did, no one was above anyone....every player had there strengths....

It was a most memorable journey that my son and I enjoyed immensely, no matter what the outcome would of been it was well worth the journey, remember there's no price tag on a Father and son bonding Experience !

Yes! TTS ! the goalie Besa if I remember correctly, she is BIG and FAST, They also have a girl D, who will make noise in the near future that's for sure!

Tony LaStarza

Je les vue cette grande goaleuse du connecticut on ces parlé de sa moi et mon garcon elle manquait une petite coche sur les autre finaliste comme les IS et les autres qui se son pas rendu là les gardiens ont leur très gros mots à dire ils font la différence dans un match chaud un exemple à kingston noud avons perdu 2a0 contre les champions et mon gars aurais pu intercepté une passe parfaite de derriere le but en avant laissé seul et l autre but un lancé rapide et précis à 5 pieds manque d intensité un peu je ne dis pas là qu ils ne sont pas bon mais pour gagné des games hot sa prend des gardiens hots hots hots bonne journée à tous

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant