Aller au contenu
LUCIC

THE SHOW ! CANADA vs U.S.A

Messages recommandés

The Lions Organization is looking for the best 2004s to play in a:

Tournament  Canada vs U.S.A.

June 16th -June 21st and VERY best of the best (ALL THE TOP BRICK PLAYERS from other teams) will be there.

Quebec will have a VERY different look......We are going there to Win!!!!

The Lions AAA organization will choose the best players.....and The top coach will be behind the bench!

Tryouts will be done around spring-break!!!!

If you are interested in trying out, please private message me please and thank you! 

tstarza@sympatico.ca

L'Organisation des Lions est à la recherche de la meilleure 2004s à jouer dans :

Un tournoi Canada vs États-Unis

16 Juin 21-juin et les meilleur seront la!

L'organisation Lions AAA, Ils choisira les meilleurs joueurs ..... Nous allons là pour gagner !!!!

Essais seront fait vers la semaine de relâche !!!!

Si vous êtes intéressés à essayer, veuillez me s' il vous plaît me envoyé message privé et je vous remercie

!

tstarza@sympatico.ca

Voici le lien......

http://www.nahockeyshowcase.com/page/show/1315032-home

This is only for the 2004 birth year,  next year it's 2005s and so on.

Save your money for the best tourney coming in 2016.....

Ca devrait être excellent! pour nous le bantam AAA ils sont a monter l'équipe avec pratiquement tout les meilleurs en Amerique du Nord qui y seront c'est effectivement toute un tournoi a ne pas manqué :idea:

WOW this is HUGE!!!

Finally a 2nd Brick type tournament that will be run properly in Quebec by a competent organization/people that will choose the very BEST kids & coaches of the province because they really know the kids.

BIGGER, BETTER, STRONGER & of course CHEAPER than the Brick Tourney... I'm definitely on board for this one.

The Lions Organization is looking for the best 2004s to play in a:

Tournament  Canada vs U.S.A.

June 16th -June 21st and VERY best of the best (ALL THE TOP BRICK PLAYERS from other teams) will be there.

Quebec will have a VERY different look......We are going there to Win!!!!

The Lions AAA organization will choose the best players.....and The top coach will be behind the bench!

Tryouts will be done around spring-break!!!!

If you are interested in trying out, please private message me please and thank you! 

tstarza@sympatico.ca

L'Organisation des Lions est à la recherche de la meilleure 2004s à jouer dans :

Un tournoi Canada vs États-Unis

16 Juin 21-juin et les meilleur seront la!

L'organisation Lions AAA, Ils choisira les meilleurs joueurs ..... Nous allons là pour gagner !!!!

Essais seront fait vers la semaine de relâche !!!!

Si vous êtes intéressés à essayer, veuillez me s' il vous plaît me envoyé message privé et je vous remercie

!

tstarza@sympatico.ca

Voici le lien......

http://www.nahockeyshowcase.com/page/show/1315032-home

This is only for the 2004 birth year,  next year it's 2005s and so on.

Save your money for the best tourney coming in 2016.....

and how much money should people save for 2016 ?

I wish that it would actually be the best players selected and not the one willing to pay...I know there is no way around this, hockey is and will always be an expensive sport!

Cost breakdown from what I'm hearing is;

$100 or so to tryout.

$1200 CAD for the tounament whch includes jerseys, socks.

I checked flights from Montreal to Minesota & it came up to approximately $1300 total for 2 people there & back.

The only other cost would be hotel & food.

Just goes to SHOW (excuse the pun) how much the Brick has been ripping everyone off.

: )

Cost breakdown from what I'm hearing is;

$100 or so to tryout.

$1200 CAD for the tounament whch includes jerseys, socks.

What's the breakdown of the 1200 ? two sets of Jersey's and sox with shorts cost about 250 and the tournament if really expensive is 3500 per team so 200 per players.

Stallions 2004 et Lucic, je vous souhaite bonne chance, mais il y a beaucoup de sarcasme dans tes propos Stallions 2004. The best of the best!!!! Tu dois regretter d'avoir  "bouder" l'expérience l'an passé. Tu devrais laisser Lucic expliquer le projet, il est staight et précis sans arrière gouts dans ses propos.

De plus, si vous voulez les "best of the best" et bien il faudrait une commandite majeur pour défrayer les coûts de chaque jeune et d'un parent accompagnateur.

Enfin, stallions 2004 prédit des coûts moindre que le Brick!!! Selon les commantaires des "post prcédent" ça se ressemble beaucoup.

Bref bonne chance à l'organisation pour ce tournoi et très belle initiative

Effectivement beaucoup de sarcasme.. alors je vais poursuivre dans cette veine et rajouter est-ce qu'on blâme la mascotte d'équipe si ça ne fonctionne pas? Petit clin d'œil.. mais all the best sans sarcasme cette fois.

Domage pour ceux qui non pas les moyens

Mais bonne chance ...

Surement une tres belle experience pour les jeunnes!!!!

:) :)

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant