Aller au contenu
Hockey Freak

Saison 2016-2017 - Pee-Wee AAA - Meilleures équipes

Messages recommandés

Hockeylike, I mentioned in an earlier post when Armada was saying that the Lions didn't split the teams "fairly" that coaching was a huge factor in a teams success. Now you understand what I meant when I said that. I believe in positive re-enforcement vs punitive push ups after losing a game. Some coaches are better then others and everyone will have an opinion on this subject for sure.

Archy51, in this specific situation, about the only positive thing that those kids will take from that experience is that they will grow a thicker skin. Hopefully they don't lose the love of the sport of hockey and continue pushing forward which seems like they have done as they were all present at their last game which they beat a very good Arsenal team.

Ripit, I don't know what the truth is. 100 or 350 push up?? .  If it's 100 even for 11-12 year old kid, it's a lot. If the # 350 is right, I'm sorry but it's totally crazy and I'm stiil searching why making 100 ou 350 push up will make you a better hockey player. Yes the kids will learn a **lesson** but is it the appropriate way?? Make them skate intensively for 90 minutes with no pucks; they'll learn their lesson  as well and they have more chances to improve their hockey level...

It's kind of severe for only one bad game...imagine if during the course of the year they face a loosing streak...

Ripit, I don't know what the truth is. 100 or 350 push up?? . If it's 100 even for 11-12 year old kid, it's a lot. If the # 350 is right, I'm sorry but it's totally crazy and I'm stiil searching why making 100 ou 350 push up will make you a better hockey player. Yes the kids will learn a **lesson** but is it the appropriate way?? Make them skate intensively for 90 minutes with no pucks; they'll learn their lesson as well and they have more chances to improve their hockey level...

It's kind of severe for only one bad game...imagine if during the course of the year they face a loosing streak...

Pauvre jeunes !!

Punition pourquoi !! Cetait impossible quil remporte ce match ....

Le meilleurs joueur 2004 contre les 2-3-4-5 meilleurs joueurs de lac st louis ....juste une blague comment c 2 equipes la ont ete former !!!!!!

Vraiment plate pour ce jeunes qui se retrouve avec personnes de sont callibre pour joueur avec lui ......mais bon ...

Nimportequoi !!!!!

Les parents aiment Svoboda...ils déménagent même dans l'ouest de la ville pour lui.....

Bonne chance aux superstars LIONS pour une saison parfaite : rien de moins

De toute facon !!!

Si appres 2 périodes ils tirent de l.arriere vont peut-être quité le match .....hihihihi !!!ca .....des vrai !!!!

djrob, I'd really watch out about what you say..... your son likes hitting other players from behind and being cauky and arrogant about it.... further he likes showing up the opposing teams crowd when he scores goals in a lopsided game (example of your game vs Montreal last weekend)..... remember that U13 is just around the corner where body contact is allowed & kids don't forget about that stuff. Your son is a very talented and good player, you should be teaching him to be humble and respectful to everyone.

Tu a bien raison ...le u13 approche et mon fils a bien hâte !!! Lui aussi il va se souvenir de tout les coups de baton quil reçois !!!! A mon avis il en reçois 4x plus quil en donne ..mais bon ...je ne croit pas quil est le suject :)

Les petits joueurs sont souvent la cible !!!

A 12 ans les hormones sorte !!!

djrob, I'd really watch out about what you say..... your son likes hitting other players from behind and being cauky and arrogant about it.... further he likes showing up the opposing teams crowd when he scores goals in a lopsided game (example of your game vs Montreal last weekend)..... remember that U13 is just around the corner where body contact is allowed & kids don't forget about that stuff. Your son is a very talented and good player, you should be teaching him to be humble and respectful to everyone.

Hey Ripit,

its not even worth replying to anyone having no clue about hockey, why are you wasting your time, it's just not worth it!!!!!

Caio!!!!

Le problème avec le pee wee c'est que les bonnes formations doivent avoir de bon résultats de septembre à la fin novembre pour se qualifié pour le gros tournoi pee wee de Québec. A mon avis, l'équipe Lions Sud était plus forte que les Lions Nord l'an passé et comme les Lions Nord avait une meilleur fiche en début de saison, c'est eux qui ont été dans la grosse classe AAA tandis que les Lions Sud ont été dans le AA élite et ont finalement gagné le tournoi.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant