Aller au contenu
Hockey Freak

Saison 2016-2017 - Pee-Wee AAA - Meilleures équipes

Messages recommandés

Hey DJRob... how did your team lose to only 1 player on Sunday? Didn't you say that team only had 1 player with nobody else to play with?

You say n'importe quoi!

Hey DJRob... how did your team lose to only 1 player on Sunday? Didn't you say that team only had 1 player with nobody else to play with?

You say n'importe quoi!

Lol!

I guess the 1 kid did not get his suspension for fighting yet not sure how the Lions get away with it but I am sure the league. Will figure that trying to get another kid on team to serve his suspension .

I guess the 1 kid did not get his suspension for fighting yet not sure how the Lions get away with it but I am sure the league. Will figure that trying to get another kid on team to serve his suspension .

Which google translate did you use, the Birtish one ? And yes the Lions are always cheating.....just like certain people who buy refs at there tourneys .....too bad jealousy runs wild in qc too bad!

Don't get excited I guess it was your kid who tried to get someone else to serve his 2 game suspension lions having a rough month.

Don't get excited I guess it was your kid who tried to get someone else to serve his 2 game suspension lions having a rough month.

WHOA!!! you got the right Google translate this time.....

BTW! YES!!!!!!! I'M very excited to see that we have a good team, where there's no BS, real top NOTCH coaches what would any parents want,  Both Lions team had a great weekend and a great Month,

I don't know who you are because your Hiding your name like a DIRTY RAT, and RATS come from the sewers and or TRAILOR TRASH PARKS....google translate that one....

Peace and Amen!

Tony

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant