Aller au contenu
Hockey Freak

Saison 2016-2017 - Pee-Wee AAA - Meilleures équipes

Messages recommandés

What's going on with hockey coaches at the peewee AAA level this year.

There were 2 coaches that got into a fist fight apparently on Saturday. From what I had heard, the Montreal coach threw the first punch at the older gentleman that was coaching the North team & then got clocked by the older gentleman. Both coaches have apparently been suspended 3 games rightfully so. No need for that at any level.

On another note, the Laval coaches don't shake the hands of the Conquerants team after they beat them 5-4 about 2 weeks ago and yesterday they do the same to the LSL South team after losing to them 5-2 in a very good game. I'm not quite sure if they simply don't shake hands period or if it maybe had something to do with two of their former players moving out of the region last year but either way what message are they teaching their own team. I know they are young coaches and they are doing a great job with their team this year, but they should show a little bit more class & respect for the game of hockey. Even Lucic shook the Habs hands after the losing to them a few years back!

Des entraîneurs qui se battent à coup de poings méritent plus que 3 matchs de suspension.

Pour ce qui est de la poignée de main, on s'en fout pas mal.  Ce sont les joueurs qui jouent et qui doivent se serrer la main.  Pour ce qui est des coachs: "who cares?"

Si les coachs des Lions tiennent tant que ça à serrer des mains, ils n'ont qu'à se presenter en politique!  :)

Aurele, not sure that the LSL coaches even care about that stuff.... just questioning if it's bad sportsmanship on the Laval side. I know in Toronto they actually shake hands before the game which I think is a great idea as there is no "bad blood" or "high emotions" usually before a game..... unless of course you are the Habs & Flyers in the 1980's... lol

Hey Ripit,

Saturdays game was very chippy and the refs had no control of the game at all. 8-3 with 3 seconds left and after a Montreal player hit a Lions player and got ejected the ref should have been smart enough to send both teams to respective rooms. That would have been best option.

Instead the 60 year old gentleman sends out his biggest players and instructs them to send a message. At the faceoff the Lions kids say "get ready to get rocked" and he cross checks 2 Montreal players.  Would do you think will happen? Yes Montreal player started it but the difference is that a 60 year old man told a 12 year old to go send a message. he should be banned from hockey. The Montreal player acted on his own and should be punished. Teh Lions kid made a mistake and I'm sure he regrets it but he was listening to his coach. I am sure he would not have acted like that.

I dont agree with both coaches fighting but if it were my kid lying on the ice after a 60 year old man wants to send messages to 12 year olds I am not sure how I would react. in the spur of the moment I would probably do the same. There is no room for this in hockey. Just compete and leave it at that.

J'ai vu les lions hier et croyez moi ils on toute une machine. Seul bémol. Le coach Svoboda des Power play avec 5 avant donc les deux meilleur 2004 à la pointe. C'est le fun pour les def !!! . Et que dire de son caractère derrière le banc. Impatient et explosif. Mais bon que voulez vous les gens ne jure que par lui. Au final cette équipe devrait tout rafler cette saison. A suive.

Ils ont vraiment une belle équipe, des gardiens average mais leur coach c'est un vrai mongole, peu importe si ils ne jurent que par lui, il est complètement hors-norme et pas endurable dans les matchs...

Je viens de me joindre à ce forum tel une recrue dans le pee-wee AAA.  Je commence à examiner cette nouvelle ligue pour moi, ses plus et ses moins et ce que je constate jusqu'à maintenant, c'est qu'il y a des joueurs de hockey vraiment talentueux au Québec .  Il y a par ailleurs une très grosse différence de mentalité entre les équipes en région et les équipes dans la grande région de Montréal.   Sans pointer personne, il y  a des parents qui sont vraiment sur le bord de tomber en psychose avec le hockey.  Sachant que très peu d'entre-nous vivront une retraite financée par le salaire de hockeyeur de nos enfants, je crois qu'il serait le temps que ces parents prennent une grande respiration et retombent sur la terre mais ça je crois que c'est aussi impossible que d'avoir une ligue arbitrée à merveille, des coachs sans faille et des équipes formées de Crosby et de McDavid.

Pour le reste, c'est génial!  

3 matchs de suspension pour une bagarre entre coachs!!!!

Est-ce que la ligue a un comité de discipline? Je sais pas quoi penser, mais la LNAH (semi-pro) vont prochainement les approcher

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant