Aller au contenu
GARY.DOUTHWRIGHT

TOP HOCKEY COACHES FROM NOVICE C TO MIDGET AA......

Messages recommandés

Sorry le Coach but i just can 't agree with you about coach Cantini. I don't think Lavoie-Bourassa had reach the level they were supposed and that because the way the team was handle, sorry.

hughes a dit :

Sorry le Coach but i just can 't agree with you about coach Cantini. I don't think Lavoie-Bourassa had reach the level they were supposed and that because the way the team was handle, sorry.

nnnnn

Hughes,

You are off base.

Coach for Bourassa did an excellent job with his team this year. Overall, look at the teams in Espoir and tell us who got a more consistent effort out of his team. and had the most on-ice discipline.

Tournaments are a crap shoot. You have to be good and lucky. SMI won a tournament and was a finalist in another. Other then that......

Hats off to this coach.

The Lavoie-Bourassa went to a bad slump the moment they arrived at the Quebec tournament. From then team loose to very bad team and never played again has they did before december, the team they played early in the Coupe Dodge was not good team either and they finished the season with 3 suspension.

Off base...i really don't know. I've seen a lot of game and practice and talk to a lot of the player's and parent's and I'M not that sure that they figure they have that kind of year. That's the impression I have

Hughes, I understand what your are saying. But at end of day, the team had the most wins in league (Ouest). No team was more consisitent. I think as parents we always want more, especially if we begin the season with high expectations. I think if you ask the kids, most would say different.

Question to ask "What team/coach would the kids have rather played for?"

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant