Aller au contenu
GARY.DOUTHWRIGHT

......THE END OF AN ERA.......

Messages recommandés

Well tonight I saw the end of and era some would say it was about time..some would say it is a sad time...well my son has been part of the Maroons Organisation for 2 years ,and of course like everything else it has it's bumps ...but one thing I can say the leaders of the Maroons no matter how old or how long they have been there, in the time I have known them they have always been fair and Stood by their coaches ....All I can say is Montreal will be loosing some of the longest running volunteers,In the likes of Mr.Turcotte ...Mr. Robin....ect......the list goes on ....So for all you Maroons friends Fans and Alumini so end and era........

...Thank you Maroons for the fun and the Memories....it was fun to be part of it all.........Thank you all.......Now Pierre go and relax and enjoy your grandchildern...take the summer off and go fishing.. :D ..see you soon ...take care

Posted Image

FROM THE PEEWEE AA 2007-2008 MAROONS THANK YOU .........ALL OF YOU........

Actually I am not losing any friends ,I am going to meet new ones .And keep all my old friends ,but thanks for your comment i look forward to seeing more of you this winter...have a nice summer ...keep up your good work...

Well I finally got to meet Rookie Coach (and it was a nice meeting)We are not so different after all ....LOL...He was at the AA off ice evaluations he was volenteering.All I can say is I love to meet the people we talk to on line, you get to see them in a new light.....and get to know who you are talking to.Alot of volenteers for the off ice part of the camp,It was very reassuring to see how well orgainized it all was. :D

Invité jgb

was it good ? good enough for a real evaluation of the kids ?

It was good enough to serve it's purpose ...somethings were a little rough on some kids ego's(push ups strict style) but AA hockey is supose to be a league where kids listen and learn...so ,I think they got a rough Idea of the kids Physical conditioning.....

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant