Aller au contenu
GARY.DOUTHWRIGHT

IS NON PROFESSIONAL (MINOR ) HOCKEY REALLY ONLY A GAME?

Messages recommandés

THAT IS THE QUESTION HOCKEY C,B,A,CC,BB,AA,AAA......IS IT ONLY A GAME?

ANSWER IT ARGUE OVER IT,

DO WHAT YOU WANT .....ENGLISH , FRENCH ,ITALIAN. CHINEASE ....I DON'T CARE

WHAT LANGUAGE ...JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION...TRUTHFULLY .....HONESTLY..

I WOULD REALLY LIKE YOUR OPINION......TO YOU IS HOCKEY JUST A GAME ?

AND PLEASE ONE REQUEST STATE YOUR APROXIMATE AGE....

THANK YOU..... :idea:

Invité

I think from the players prospective, from pre-novice to bantam, hockey is just a game. Yes they like to perform and yes they like to score goals or stop goals from being scored and YES they like to win. But it remains only a game where they have fun...and half the fun is before and after the game. That is at the players level. NOW, come the parents....and it becomes a totally different and often nasty story.

I have 3 sons over 16 years old who all played at the highest level and I can say that they start to take hockey more seriously around the age of 14-15 years old. Before that, it is a game. After that, if they have the ability to play at a higher level, it becomes an objective, a goal to be drafted first in AAA and then in the Q. It becomes more tangible.

So for a player it is a fun game until 14-15 years old and for too many parents it is a cult starting at age 3,4,5.

I think from the players prospective, from pre-novice to bantam, hockey is just a game. Yes they like to perform and yes they like to score goals or stop goals from being scored and YES they like to win. But it remains only a game where they have fun...and half the fun is before and after the game. That is at the players level. NOW, come the parents....and it becomes a totally different and often nasty story.

I have 3 sons over 16 years old who all played at the highest level and I can say that they start to take hockey more seriously around the age of 14-15 years old. Before that, it is a game. After that, if they have the ability to play at a higher level, it becomes an objective, a goal to be drafted first in AAA and then in the Q. It becomes more tangible.

So for a player it is a fun game until 14-15 years old and for too many parents it is a cult starting at age 3,4,5.

Thank You for your answer .....and I appreciate your honesty...

Salut Gary ,

Ta raison c'est rien qu'un jeux il faut s'amuser car une annee de hockey sa passe vite....... je vous souhaitent une bonne annee a toi et ton equipe.

Gary je te croyais enlever par des extra terrestres. Ce n'est qu'un jeux pour les les enfants. Pour les parents c'est différend. C'est épouvantable ce que j'ai entendu jusqu'à maintenant de la part des parents. Après ne vous demandez pas pourquoi il y a de moins en moins de jeunes au hockey. Surtout dans les plus hautes catégories. Parents calmez vous ce n'est qu'un jeux et vous seriez peut-être surpris de voir comment votre jeune joue sans votre pression inutile et surtout qui n'a pas sa place. Salut Gary bonne saison et on va se voir durant la saison

Invité

It sounds like the question is... Do kids play hockey seriously or do they play for fun?

In my experience with sports, soccer, hockey, tennis, golf, bowling, whatever, a game is only fun if you take it seriously. You can play hard, try to do as well as possible and still have lots of fun, more fun than if you don't care about what you are doing. Being serious doesn't mean you're not having fun.

Désolé zee je n'ai pas compris cette question dans le sens que tu l'écris. Je pense que les enfants prennent le sports assez au sérieux pour avoir du plaisir. Faut leur donné du crédit. Mais juste pour te donner un exemple de comment un parent peut enlever le plaisir de jouer à un enfant, je suis aller voir une partie pee wee aa et dans les estrades un parents a commencer à crier à son enfant de changer de bâton car il venait de lui en acheter un neuf et qu'il devait prendre le neuf. J'ai vu l'enfant baissé la tête en signe de dépit. Je suis allé voir le père pour lui dire de prendre une pilule pour se calmer. Voilà ce que j'appelle enlever le plaisir de jouer.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant