Aller au contenu
toulon

tournoi Montreal Warriors Meltdown

Messages recommandés

Hi Hockey Fan,

If you read well my message, you will understand that I mention that the Petit Blizzard were not ready for us this season, please read it well.

And I think their coach do agree with me.

And it is all about having fun and getting better.

From what I saw, we can only make 4 REAL SUPER AAA teams (this is how they wish to call it). WILD, BlIZZARD (with some Nordiques players in the mix), VIPERS, JUNIOR LIONS and Global need to make 2 teams.

Like that, it will be very interesting for everybody.

It is not about beeing champion, it's about true competition. Where every team could be a legit contender in all the tournements. And we do not have that right now, but we do have it in the 2000. This is why I wrote that post earlier.

Later

ps: And you know what I mean

Bonjour go3rivers2001,

Le petit Blizzard n'a pas été aussi convaicant, dommage. Car nous avons besoin d'autres équipes dominantes dans le super.

Comme dans le 2000 . 4 équipes du Québec était en demi finale hier !!!!!

Dans le 2001, la même équipe se rend en finale. Le problème est simple:

il y a deux équipes Super dans la ville de Québec??? Je trouve qu'il y a du talent pour une équipe super a Québec, pas deux. Elle serait très forte cette équipe.

Dans la région de Montreal, les Juniors Lions et les Vipers sont a un ou deux joueurs pour etre du meme calibre que nous.

Il faudrait que Global, Vipers, et junior Lions s'entendent et forment deux équipes super AAA, car le talent est la pour deux équipes, pas les 3.

Se serait bien d'aller dans les tournois a l'extérieur et voir d'autres équipes du Québec dans le carré d'As.

Nous avions battu le Big Blue avec notre équipe régulière. Le big Blue a dominé le petit Blizzard dans le quart de finale !!!!!!! Je ne pense pas que le Petit Blizzard était préparer a jouer contre nous. Selon moi, les vipers et Junior lions ont montré de très belles choses.

Pour le reste des autres équipes, ils peuvent rester en régulier, car la marche est très grande entre les deux catégories. Avez vous juste vu la grandeur des défenseurs des big blue, et ceux du Buldogs Gold, le petit Blizzard aussi devrait changer leur nom pour le Grand Blizzard, car ils sont assez imposant et talentieux, et que dire des Cougars Sélects.

Une belle saison qui se termine dans le AAA, et espérons beaucoup de repos pour les enfants, et quelque changements pour l'an prochain.

Bonne été a tous,

GO WILDS GO

une autre année de terminée. selon tout ce que j ai vue ( 7 tournois) voici mon TOP TEN: wild et petit blizzard (malheureusement ils ont pas joué un contre l'autre avec leur équipe réguliere).

Ensuite: jr lions (même si ils ont perdue contre vipers en overtime)

vipers

global

glads

estacades

faucons

canadiens jr

lightning

nordiques jr

thats where you are wrong because you had teams out there that even though they didnt win in playoffs rounds competed againts the best the lions were not better than blizzards and were not better than vipers nor global and same goes for the rest they can all beat each other on any given day and for me thats 4 super AAA TEAMS ....ill give you an example we played the vipers in 3 tournaments 4 games ! 1)6-6 tie 2)global 3-1 win 3) vipers semie finals win 4-3 overtime !!! and game 4) vipers 3-2 so your point is completly off ....however i agree with you that the wild is the eastern canada champs and congrats to your team i saw you play and you deserve the title but even a team like the blizzard can cause you guys a serious suprise next year and i dont think you should be telling them that they dont belong :wink: remember you can only have one true champ at a time and these kids develope at different levels :idea:

Salut DAF,

Je n'ai pas vu toute la partie, j'ai juste vu 5 minutes dominées par big blue. Et le but qu'on leur a refusé. Pour être franc avec vous, cela aurait été très bien de vous voir en demi finale. Je pense que vous vous etes ajusté depuis Toronto. Espérons que l'on vous verra plus souvent dans le super l'année prochaine. Vous devriez changer de nom pour le Grand Blizzard, s'a ira mieux avec le physique de vos joeurs.

Bonne été et a l'an prochain.

Nous avions battu le Big Blue avec notre équipe régulière. Le big Blue a dominé le petit Blizzard dans le quart de finale !!!!!!! Je ne pense pas que le Petit Blizzard était préparer a jouer contre nous. Selon moi, les vipers et Junior lions ont montré de très belles choses.

Bonjour TOF2001,

Je partage la majorité de ton intervention cependant le 1/4 de final Big Blue et le Petit Blizzard a été partagé et non pas dominé par Big Blue et le pointage 1-0 indique parfaitement l'allure du match soit très peu de bonnes chances de marquer des deux côtés. Le Blizzard a raté deux ou trois occasions en tout début de rencontre. Big Blue quelques unes en dernière mais dans l'ensemble, un match chaudement disputé.

Wild et Big Blue étaient les deux meilleures équipes pour ce tournoi suivit d'un groupe de 4, pas d'autre précis (Toronto Bulldog Gold, Petit Blizzard, Jr Lions, Cougar Select).

Ça demeure du hockey de haut niveau et le premier mois d'activité du Petit Blizzard dans des tournois régulier aura fait mal. La progression entre le tournoi de Toronto et Pierrefonds était marquante.

Bon été à tous

la nation ,stop with your bullshit breakdown please :roll: is super defi in quebec or china ???? cause global if i remember correctly had 2 wins and a tie in that tournament :wink: here let me help you a little bit we beat the vipers 3-1 and the nordiks 5-1 and tied the ice men 3-3 :wink: that must make you pretty sad huh i bet it even spoils your day :lol:you must be another lions patriot cause you as well seem to think lions should of beat the vipers ! how odd :wink:

The Hockey Fan, excuse me, my mistake. So you have 4 wins and 1 tie in total????

My bad Brotha. Something to be proud of.

Actually I'm a WILD's fan if you must know. Who isn't??

My comment about the Jr Lions and the Vipers was only about that game, the Lions had the win slip through their fingers. I think the Vipers are still ahead of the Lions.

I don't think your in a position to talk about what's ODD.

tof2001 ! you know with me its all good and i am one person who belives in true competition....but maybe i understood your message wrong i guess .....but i dont think global will have a super 2001 team next year cause i am moving out of the province and for that reason will not be with global anymore that should fix that problem.next year i will be forming a traveling team with my players from ontario and usa and probably a couple from here to play in the meltdown and other strong tournaments like ronald etc...what i was trying to say before is that all four teams were competitive and i dont think any of the four were out of place ....they all beat teams from ontario and won againts each other so to me it was very competitive for everyone and for someone to say that they didnt belong is not fair and selfish in my opinion ! trust me every buddies shit stinks and when i read idiots on poc trying to hypocritically sell their team under a fake name and insult others that makes me sick and i have a hard time holding it to myself because at the end of the day those punks under fake names are insulting kids . now i know some of these idiots well but i will not mention their names ....you know for some of these fakies that need to insult others to make people think their good as far as im concerned are a big 0 !!!!!anyway congradulations on your great season ,you deserved it :D well see you next season :wink:

hI hOCKEYFAN,

I DO NOT say out of place, but make the appropriate change to become true contenders. Not too look good. Teams need to come and have a real chance to WIN it all, not just 2 games. And there is room for that.

When you see 3 teams for Ontario that have a legit chance to win it all and us here, it's only one team that have a real chance, we should ask ourselves some question.

As the real loosers are our Children. And they do not need that. Loosing 7-1 or 11-0 or 6-1, it is not normal in Super AAA. Now that you are going to T.O, you will come back with another big team from there. And us, if there are no changes, we will still be the only Quebec's hope against the big bad Toronto's team.

I do not think that the people understand that we need changes here in Quebec, not only during the winter, during the AAA season as well.

I do really hope that changes will be made and will have 4 teams that can compete anywhere.

Later D.

tof2001 ! you know with me its all good and i am one person who belives in true competition....but maybe i understood your message wrong i guess .....but i dont think global will have a super 2001 team next year cause i am moving out of the province and for that reason will not be with global anymore that should fix that problem.next year i will be forming a traveling team with my players from ontario and usa and probably a couple from here to play in the meltdown and other strong tournaments like ronald etc...what i was trying to say before is that all four teams were competitive and i dont think any of the four were out of place ....they all beat teams from ontario and won againts each other so to me it was very competitive for everyone and for someone to say that they didnt belong is not fair and selfish in my opinion ! trust me every buddies shit stinks and when i read idiots on poc trying to hypocritically sell their team under a fake name and insult others that makes me sick and i have a hard time holding it to myself because at the end of the day those punks under fake names are insulting kids . now i know some of these idiots well but i will not mention their names ....you know for some of these fakies that need to insult others to make people think their good as far as im concerned are a big 0 !!!!!anyway congradulations on your great season ,you deserved it :D well see you next season :wink:

arrete hockey fan tu na pas ue d'equipe reguliere de lannee pickup par ici pickup par la deux coach dans l'annee arrete tu fais rire le monde comme une tv realiter t drole lache pas on va te suivre a toronto ses la que cela se passe tu disait au debut de lannee :wink: :lol: :wink:

la nation ....that you want to show everyone our record is absolutly childish but i still think your off a little bit,but please share with us who you are so we can comment on your team :wink: ...but if it wasnt for personel matters with global we would of had our full roster and not missed any of our players ! but thats all past and not important anymore cause the season is over :wink: so next year you will get a chance to show my team when you play us how strong you are ok ! have a good winter season and see you next spring...... dino !

arrete hockey fan tu na pas ue d'equipe reguliere de lannee pickup par ici pickup par la deux coach dans l'annee arrete tu fais rire le monde comme une tv realiter t drole lache pas on va te suivre a toronto ses la que cela se passe tu disait au debut de lannee :wink: :lol: :wink:

your right i had to make a decision cause of some personel reasons so i took over the team and made sure we honored our tournaments ....you should all respect that cause the other would of been to just cancel our games and you people would of had noone to play againts or a really weak team instead of a competitive one like ours !but i still can honestly say that the 7-8 reguler kids that stayed were great kids and battle right to the end :wink:

Hi Hockey fan ,

I'm not sure how to answer other than that you had a different team for each tournament . It should be about developing the same players throughout the season .

You should be taking a group of players from your own backyard and developing them. Its shouldn't be about taking a player from Boston , T.O ,China or point au pic. And yes any of the five teams could have competed against each this year so it shouldn't be about who number 2,3,4 or 5 is.

Yes I am with the Lions and enjoyed watching them grow as a first year team. We did make it to 5 Sunday's and did win 6 games against teams from Outside Quebec.

It should also be about creating a team chemistry and making sure they develop through the experience.

Its about the kids and parents enjoying the experience at the end of the day.

We did play 7 games against the Wild and it was a learning experience . The boys became better players from playing them so many times. It helped us play at a higher level against the teams from outside Quebec.

As for hockey quebec each region should be taking the best players and creating a U9 , U10 etc... Without this you will always have teams that will be hard to beat because the best players will go to the best team.

This way each Midget AAA Organization is developing players for the future and would create a good league.

Congrats to Pat and his coaching staff.

Enjoy your summer

Good Luck in T.O.

Cheers

Hey Hockey Fan,

Do not bother with those kind of comments.

Don't tell no one what went on inside your team.

la nation ....that you want to show everyone our record is absolutly childish but i still think your off a little bit,but please share with us who you are so we can comment on your team :wink: ...but if it wasnt for personel matters with global we would of had our full roster and not missed any of our players ! but thats all past and not important anymore cause the season is over :wink: so next year you will get a chance to show my team when you play us how strong you are ok ! have a good winter season and see you next spring...... dino !

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant