Aller au contenu
MR.2004

TOP 10 dans la THAAAQ (JOUEURS)

Messages recommandés

Woww apprès 1 ans beaucoup de changement , beaucoup de nouveux joueurs dimpact ,,,,

I disagree DJRob. In my opinion there's still only one impact player in the 2004's and congratulations to him for being named the player of the game in the finals of the 2003 Supers at the Meltdown this past weekend. An incredible achievement.

There are other good players in the 2004's for sure, but they aren't impact players. Many of the names still on the list from last year are still there this year with a few new ones added. I believe the 2004 crop is very strong however. Let's see how the summer tourneys go. Bonne chance to all the teams going to Boston, Kingston, Toronto, & the final tourney of the summer in August, the King of the Rings II.

Pour les fans de Dave Chapelle (humoriste afro americain) :mrgreen:

Les 10 meilleurs hockeyeur en 2004:

1. Dylan

2. Dylan

3. Dylan

4. Dylan

5. Dylan

6. Dylan

7. Dylan

8. Dylan

9. Dylan

10. Dylan

JCAC

I agree with you STALLIONS2004!

THEY ARE 1 TO 5 PLAYERS IN EVERY LOOP!

I think in the 2004's, there's 1 Elite player way above everyone else that has the skill, size, speed, grit, hockey sense, and most importantly the vision. After that, there's about 5 players that have tremendous skills and great hockey sense and a bit of vision, but lacking in other areas such as size, speed, grit, etc. After those 6 players, you fall into the players that are very one dimentional where they have great speed, but lack vision or have a great shot, but don't have the speed, etc.

Pour les fans de Dave Chapelle (humoriste afro americain) :mrgreen:

Les 10 meilleurs hockeyeur en 2004:

1. Dilon

2. Dilon

3. Dilon

4. Dilon

5. Dilon

6. Dilon

7. Dilon

8. Dilon

9. Dilon

10. Dilon

JCAC

LOL!!!!! I'm familiar with the skit…nice one!!

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant