Aller au contenu
LUCIC

Team Quebec 2004 Toronto

Messages recommandés

Bonjour,

First of all, I would like to congratulate Team Quebec 04 and 03 for reaching the finals, but coming up short!

I would like to thank all of you who followed us, a big thank you to Team Quebec players and parents and my coaching staff.

This weekend was made up of UP and DOWNS, very intense hockey, the Nordiques played well, GTA were a regular AAA CLUB, but good on them for coming into the Elite group.

Total Hockey as always set the standard of hockey really high, for those who don't know Total Hockey they are what Elite AAA is all about.

All of Team Quebec Players played with with heart and passion....I'm very Privileged to have coached this group of talented players.

Good Luck with Minor Hockey and we will do it all over again next year!

Tony (Proud coach of the 2004 Stallions and Team Quebec)

Salut Lucic

Ce n'est que le début d'une longue aventure et je suis certain que les championnats suivront sous peu !

Ne lâche pas ton bon travail body

A+

RBoutin

Hi guys! I wanted to congradulate the 2 Quebec teams,they both did very well in Toronto, everyone on THR really enjoyed playing againts your little guys,it was very exciting from beginning to end, all your players are very talented and we look forward to playing your teams next season.Good job coaches for putting 2 very good teams together.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant