Aller au contenu
bigdog367

novice a pierrefond barons

Messages recommandés

go west island go number 18 is the best player i've seen

Yes I agree west island go go go! 18 is good. I suggest however that you wander out of the lac st Louis region....there are kids just as good in quebec and 3 rivers. :mrgreen:

Although I am a west island fan myself, you have to admit that west island is the same story. You have 18, 17 and the rest are fillers. Ask anyone in the chl and they will tell you the same thing. So it is somewhat uncalled for when you attack the barons. 18 and 17 from west island account for 90% of their teams goals. That's just the way novice hockey is. The talent gap from the weakest to the strongest is immense. You cannot possibly apply a collective game and expect to gather a balanced win loss record. Your utopic view of novice hockey does not exist while you have dominant player playing with kids who have trouble skating. Again, your comments are negative disrespectful and mean. You are not partof any solution .... You come on here with the sole purpose of an antagonist. All that being said...thank you for allowing me the chance to pad my post count. I am only 100 away from AL2003!!!!

Wow guys.... You're talking about kid's that plays novice, they are 7 to 9 years old...

To Bigdog367: When they will reach atome and pee-wee, it's gonna be different don't worry

yes you are right i have seen other kids just as good or not better but if you are telling me that you can not tell kids to pass the puck then there is a problem in novice hockey and yes i seen 18 do it but he is a true defense men he picks his time to do it not like the 3 kids on the barons who only want to take a turn each i would like to know what they other parents on the team think if they were not winning and again i am not blaming the kids it starts with coaching my son went out to try out for a summer hockey last year and the first thing that the coach said they were looking for was kids to go end to end so when theses kids get to atom bb and cc we have to instill passing i don't know about your thinking but my is not the same when my son was in magh we would tell them to pass the puck when they were doing minnie games the fastest way to get to point a to b is passing

At this point it is what it is. On est rendu la. Let's be adult about this and agree tha we all have different views on the matter and stop the name calling and personal attacks. It still does not change the fact that you all have small peeenises!!!

hey tony is that the best you can do its people like you that make kids quit hockey because they don't have fun if they don't feel like part of the team you have not once denied that they do not pass the puck you get mad when someone does not tell you how good your son is i never said they were bad they are good but if you the loser showed them the real way hockey is played they would be unstopable and don't tell me how good your record is and how you are and i mean you as a coach stop living your dream through your son and for what i have done is a lot more then you will ever do carrying sticks and water bottles and a board is what you are good at now that's not attacking any kids

LOL! U R JUST A LOSER SHIT FOR BRAINS...GO PLAY IN THE STREETS DUMBASS STOP HIDING BEHIND A NAME TELL US WHO U ARE!

I know it starts with a L_ _ _R

Tony

go west island go number 18 is the best player i've seen

Hey Idiot! Number 18 on West Island team is coached by us the Stallions 2003 coaching staff Dumbass!

What a freakin loser!

Ok forget it, I give up. Go ahead and battle it out. Being a former lasallois, I would like to cheer for bigdog. Then again Tony being my homosexual lover, forces me to cheer for him! Go Tony go!!!

what's the matter tony never a reply on what i say about hockey just calling me names who's the loser know and by the way you are close on who it is maybe

what's the matter tony never a reply on what i say about hockey just calling me names who's the loser know and by the way you are close on who it is maybe[/quote

Listen Buddy, I don't have to let everyone know about my coaching record because everyone who knows me, knows I'm all about kids, and their development, maybe before you bad mouth people you should know who you are talking about....

This conversation is over the best team won," Pierrefonds Barons Champions"....

Tony LaStarza proud coach of The Pierrefonds Barons!

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant