Aller au contenu
mctru

AMERICAN PREP SCHOOL INVITATION

Messages recommandés

Dear prospective Hill student,

My name is Chris Bala and I am the Assistant Varsity Ice Hockey coach as well as the Assistant Director of Admission at The Hill School. I will be traveling to Montreal on November 23rd & 24th to attend the Road to College showcase event and to host a special Admission Reception and Information Session (detailed information is included below.) If you are interested in learning more about the athletic and academic opportunities available at boarding school, and specifically about The Hill School, I would encourage you to attend either of these informative events. I will also have a limited number of interview times available while in Montreal for those students who are interested. If you have any questions, or would like to set up an admission interview, please feel free to contact me at 610.906.7799 or cbala@thehill.org.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Best regards,

Chris Bala

You are cordially invited to attend a Hill School Admission Reception and Information Session for prospective students and parents

with Mr. Chris Bala ’97,

Assistant Boys’ Varsity Ice Hockey Coach,

Assistant Director of Admission,

and

Sean Kelly ( Trois-Rivières ), Hill School student, Class of 2011

Tuesday, November 24th

6:30 – 8:00 PM

Hosted by Mr. Glenn Kelly at the

Marriott Courtyard & Residence Inn Montreal Airport

7000 Place Robert- Joncas

Montreal, Quebec H4M 2Z5

We hope that you will be able to join us, and that

you will extend this invitation to any prospective students, parents, or friends who may also be interested.

Please RSVP to Chris Bala at

610-906-7799 or cbala@thehill.org

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant