Aller au contenu
LUCIC

Team Quebec 2004

Messages recommandés

Bonjour/Hello,

Last we did Team Quebec 03 last year, we did 2 tournaments 1 Kingston and Canada's wonderland, is anybody intersted in doing a Team Quebec 2004 and maybe start doing tryouts...

Lets keep the tradition alive, here is last year's team website!

L'an dernier, nous avons fait l'équipe Québec 2003 l'an dernier, nous avons fait 2 tournois 1 Kingston et Canada's Wonderland, c'est quelqu'un interessé en faire une équipe du Québec 2004 et peut-être commencer à faire tryouts ...

On a essayer de grade la tradition, voici site de l'équipe l'an dernier et cette anne.

http://teamquebec2003.fr.gd/Historique-2010.htm

Lucic

Bonjour/Hello,

il y aura un camp d'essai pour Team Quebec 2004, Si vous êtes intéressés s'il vous plaît envoyez un e-mail a Manuel B, Pour réserver votre place, nous allons avec 6-8 attaquants et avec 4-5 défenseurs.

1-2 tournois en Juillet (Kingston) et août (King of the Rings à Toronto).

There will be a tryout for team Quebec 2004, if interested please e-mail Manuel B, reserve your place, we will going with 6-8 forwards 4-5 defensemen

1-2 tournaments starting in July (Kingston) and August (King of the Rings in Toronto).

Manuel B will in charge of Team Quebec 2004

melomik@videotron.ca

Merci,Thank you,

Lucic

If you are going with a team quebec,you will find great competition againts TOTAL HOCKEY 04'S best team in ontario last year, and from what i see they are even stronger this year.

If you are going with a team quebec,you will find great competition againts TOTAL HOCKEY 04'S best team in ontario last year, and from what i see they are even stronger this year.

Hi Hockey Fan,

If you checked the score last year we beat their best 03 team with ease at Canada's Wonderland tournament, I think Total hockey and Toronto Bulldogs run a great program, but we here in Quebec have some of most talented kids around the province in my honest opinion.

Our 04's are a powerhouse, there's 5 kids that are really strong, and I haven't see the rest of the teams yet (Rive sud,Rive nord Quebec City...THAAAQ,ATEQ etc.

Lucic

Hi lucic,i'm sure the 04's in quebec are a power house all i'm saying is it would make a great match between the 2 teams.You should look into it and good luck with your 04s this spring

Est-ce qu'il y aura une autre séance d'évaluation ? Si oui, comment fait-on pour s'inscrire ? Merci !

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant