Aller au contenu
carey price

BRICK 2005

Messages recommandés

Voila exactement comment les Champions des 4 derniere années procès vous remarquerez que déjà  il sont a même a se préparer aussi avec les 2005  :idea:  sur ce bonne lecture et bonne réflection  :!:

TO_PRO_thumb.jpg PRO HOCKEY BRICK SELECTION CAMP - 2004's
01/22/2013, 3:45pm EST
By Staff
Friday December 20th, 2013 - Westwood Arena, Toronto

Cost $210.00 plus HST cheque
Cost $216.30 plus HST online
Toronto, Ontario
December 20th, 2013

We have two camps to aid us in the selection of our players. The first our Regional Evaluation Camp in August. The second is our Final Selection Camp on December 21st in Toronto at Westwood Arena.

At the Selection Camp we will also be selecting our players for our Pro Hockey Super Series Team that will compete in Vancouver's West Coast Super Series.

Tryouts

2004 Toronto Bulldogs BRICK Tryout Update

The Toronto Bulldogs Hockey club is pleased to announce our Coaching Staff for the 2014 Brick Team for the 2004 age bracket.

Coaches
Guido Lamacchia – guido@corstate.com 
Dave D’Amizzio
Massimo Lamacchia

This coaching threesome is as experienced as they come with success unmatched and un-parallel, from all levels of hockey: youth, junior, collegiate and professional. This core has tasted success at all levels and continues to nurture and develop tomorrow’s champions today! It is this core of fundamentals and knowledge that allows the Bulldog Hockey program to be the best and most successful spring programs in North America . A program that is branded and synonymous with being Champions! 

We are most proud of our recent championships at the 2011, 2012, and 2013 Brick Tournaments.  We are looking forward to sending another competitive team for 2014

We most certainly look upon the privilege in evaluating your child for our 2004 program. This is where the quest begins for one's dream. In being part of the best spring hockey program!

Date:          Monday, October 14, 2013              
Time:         8:30am – 10:30 am        

If you are interested in attending the tryout, please complete attached form and forward to our office as soon as possible. Kindly forward this email to any other 2004 players that would be interested in being a part of this program.

If you have any questions, please contact info@torontobulldogs.com   

Please note that Adam Colagiacomo will now be focusing all his efforts in building our 2005 program

Please click here to fill out player application form.
COMPANY

WHAT OUR PARENTS AND PLAYERS HAVE TO SAY

The Coaching staff did an awesome job on creating a team and they pushed the boys to do their best and to play as a team. Most importantly the boys were treated with respect and as a parent that made us feel so comfortable.

-The Bowie's

What an experience both my son Mason and I had. We met so many great families from other cities and will have friendships for life. I would strongly encourage anyone who is thinking of being apart of it, to do so. I played 14 seasons in the N.H.L. and have never been so nervous before a game, like I was for our boys in that final game.

-Wayne and Mason Prime

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant