Aller au contenu
stallions2004

Camp de sélection Stallions 2004 Tryout camp

Messages recommandés

The Stallions are still the top org for Spring no doubt. However, at this point right now it does look like the best competition will be in the LEAAAQ. There should be at least 8 strong 04 teams in the Super this year.

Gally11, I respect your opinion but let's wait and see where all the teams end up. I am still predicting that there will only be only 1 league in 2014. I can see the LEAAAQ 2.0 merging forces with the THAAAQ and everyone working together for once..... at least that is what I'm hoping Santa will bring me ; ) 

Well, let's hope there is one league for 2014. That would certainly help the Brick team be a lot more competitive. If this was truly about kids and their development adults would put grudges, politics and $ aside and put kids first.

Well, let's hope there is one league for 2014. That would certainly help the Brick team be a lot more competitive. If this was truly about kids and their development adults would put grudges, politics and $ aside and put kids first.

No comment on the Brick team..... as of right now most of the top players in Quebec are not even going to the tryouts.... whether it be from the LEAAAQ or THAAAQ!

What a shame that is. Certain people need to get their act together. The kids are the ones losing out here and quite frankly it's embarrassing for the province that we can't get our shit together to have the best 04 kids represent the province at the Brick.

Furthermore, it looks like some of our best players might play on a Toronto team. This is what happens when adults can't get together and put kids and development first.

Furthermore, it looks like some of our best players might play on a Toronto team. This is what happens when adults can't get together and put kids and development first.

Gally, people don't understand when you spend 5k-7k and we don't get good coaching behind the bench we have an issue....on paper last year's team was one of best.....but the coaching wasn't to the highest standards.

Anyways life goes and we all learn from our past experiences.....and we learn to move on for the better!

That's part of the problem no doubt. As usual a coach won't be picked until it's too late. On another note, will the Stallions 04 Gold play all tournies in 2003 D1?

Gally11, I respect your opinion but let's wait and see where all the teams end up. I am still predicting that there will only be only 1 league in 2014. I can see the LEAAAQ 2.0 merging forces with the THAAAQ and everyone working together for once..... at least that is what I'm hoping Santa will bring me ; )

So, what did Santa bring you? I hope the leagues get together and do what is best for the kids. The tournamnets would then be outstanding!

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant