Aller au contenu
djrob

Meltdwn d1

Messages recommandés

Avec les joueurs brick en moin !!!!!

Dure de ce faire une idee sur les équipes du quebec

Ca commence pour nous jeudi !!!

Bien hatttttt !!! De voir qui jouera dimanche !!!

Bonne chance a tousssss !!!!!

:) :)

J'ai réfléchi et dans le fond, je ne souhaite qu'une chose...que ce soit une équipe du Québec qui remporte les grands honneurs!!!!

GO REBELS GO

GO HABS GO

GO FLAMES GO

GO STALLIONS GO

Bon été tout le monde!

J'ai réfléchi et dans le fond, je ne souhaite qu'une chose...que ce soit une équipe du Québec qui remporte les grands honneurs!!!!

GO REBELS GO

GO HABS GO

GO FLAMES GO

GO STALLIONS GO

Bon été tout le monde!

alexandre, you forgot the Ice storm.... GO ICE STORM GO.....

I'm not sure who CCM All-stars, HBC Attack, Rushforth Selects, or the Halifax Hockey Group are but I think the odds are good that a Quebec team pulls it off. I heard rumors that the Jr CH are flying in a complete line from the Regional Express team that won last week in Toronto (including the Elite player with the goggles). Should be interesting competition regardless and may the best team win..... Bonne chance a tousssss comme DJ Rob dis toujours!!!!!

:) :)

Le kid aux lunettes de regional express a joué avec eux a Quebec 2004 D1 j'imagine que s'il descend avec deux bons joueurs ils seront a surveiller...

Mike, question for you... if they do come down and win the tourney, would you consider them a Quebec team or not?

@ Stallions je comprend pas le pourquoi de la question. Oui le Can Jr est un club du Quebec. Je dis juste qu'ils serint a surveiller avec l'addition de bons éléments.

Maybe I should of directed the question more to Alexandre as he mentioned that he hoped "que ce soit une équipe du Québec qui remporte les grands honneurs".... Mike, ce n'est pas une question piege mais plus une question de savoir ton opinion.

Maybe I should of directed the question more to Alexandre as he mentioned that he hoped "que ce soit une équipe du Québec qui remporte les grands honneurs".... Mike, ce n'est pas une question piege mais plus une question de savoir ton opinion.

If they feel that they need players from Toronto to win it all, good for them. It will only demonstrate to the LEHQ that the rule of "a player can only play in one team" have to go...or be modified.

If they feel that they need players from Toronto to win it all, good for them. It will only demonstrate to the LEHQ that the rule of "a player can only play in one team" have to go...

I agree 100%..... I think many people feel that every tournament should be an open tournament just like in Toronto. The AAA season changes week to week so it would be nice to allow kids to play with & with whom they want and also to adjust their teams accordingly from week to week. I believe that if we opened up the tourneys that you might also have less teams playing up a category to find competition. Further, it would also be extremely easy to manage and the only thing that would maybe need to be managed are the older kids playing in a lower category. Just my 2 cents....

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant