Aller au contenu
subban1

hockey $$$$

Messages recommandés

I am a new parent to the hockey game and i would like to know how much each structure pays with sport etudes and without as i would like to be prepared. I heard some of the costs are very expensive.Is it more in the AAA than the AA?

Hey new hockey parent! First thing I will tell you is that writing on this board in English gets a lot of people on the post very rattled. I am a hockey parent who has a son who played novice- midget AAA and played on all the Qc structures. The average cost of Hockey was $5000 a year not including tournaments and summer hockey which add at least another $3000. I also have not added the power skating, stick handling etc..  the further you go the more it costs. A few years ago the Midget AAA was around $8500. Good news is that it is now all free including equipment  and my kid got a full ride to Boston College. But it is an expensive adventure if your kid is elite. Best of luck.

I would love to write in French but no one would understand what i'm trying to say so to understand something and it rattles someone...so be it. It's just i hear some structures pay $4000 and there Sport Etudes program is included and some pay $3500 without Sport Etudes. I understand the extra's add up awfully quick and it's nice to see at least your kid made something out of all the sacrifices he did and the cost to you. 

Thank you/ Merci Beaucoup.

En général, ça donne selon le territoire :

Structure bantam AAA-AA école publique : hockey + école = autour de $4000/an.

Structure bantam AAA-AA école privée : hockey + école = autour de $7000/an.

Plus pré-camp, U14-U15, saison estivale camp de sélection (bref il y a toujours un chèque à la malle!)

Ça ressemble aux coûts LHPS aussi. La différence autant LEQ que LHPS provient principalement de s'il s'agit d'une école publique ou privée.

J'ai un dans Atom. Mai j'Ai un plus haut. Je veux juste savoir combien les autres structures paie compare a mon structure. Ca coute tres cher pour les parents pis des fois on a pas mots a dire vers le hockey. Mais on fait pour le plasir de l'enfant.

CrazyMomWithABaby -

Ça dépend vraiment de l'école, que l'on paye plus ou moins ça n'a pas d'impact. Si c'est une bonne école, qu'elle soit publique ou privée, ça ira bien, mais un moment donné le budget restreint des options.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant