Aller au contenu
GARY.DOUTHWRIGHT

THE BLEACHERS...

Messages recommandés

THANKS hughes.

AS FOR THE CHANGES IN HOCKEY MONTREAL I WAS SPEAKING TO A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS DEEPLY INVOLED IN HOCKEY MONTREAL'S NEW STRUCTURAL CHANGES.AND THE ROUGH DRAFT LOOKS VERY PROMISING ....I JUST HOPE THEY CAN PULL IT OFF WITH THE LEAST CONFUSION POSSIBLE GOOD LUCK TO YOU MR.PAUZE AND GANG ......I SAW A REAL NICE OUTLINE WRITTEN UP BY Sydkid87 in GENERAL in Direction du aa à montréal message #42 ...........IT'S NOT PERFECT BUT IT SURE SOUNDE FOR THE MOST PART GOOD...

LOL...THANKS MARTY.............MERCI ....THE SHOW WILL BE SLOW DURNING THE SUMMER BUT I AM SURE IT WILL PICK UP DURING THE WINTER HOCKEY SEASON...L'EMISION SERA LENT DURANT L'ÉTÉ MAIS JE SUIS SÛR QU'IL REPRENDRA PENDANT LA SAISON D'HOCKEY D'HIVER.... :D :D

jgb, enzyme, Sydkid87, rookie coach.....all guys who have contacts or attachement to the BRAVES past or present....a wonderful association for real one of the best orgainised ...great structure great leadership...you could say they have it all ...compared to the sud ouest of montreal.....and othe areas ....they stick together and run around in the same pack tight group......SO tight that they have kept there kids from comming out to AA for years .....even as far as having some of there head people talk to parents and kids to not to bother with the Maroons......even as far as not handing out MIdget AAA inventations to kids who have the right to an invite........So all you righteous BRAVES....leaders who desire to run Hockey Montreal....I just hope before anyone in Hockey Montreal or there entourage decide to give any power to an association who only cares for there own...thinks hard and long and look at the past and present track records........At least the Maroons with there Faults and strengths always had one individule from all the hockey associations involved in the decision making.Like wise our Hurricanes always had a teams from both associations to choose coaches and players.........with great sucess...

NOW THAT I HAVE READ AND HEARD HOW THE BRAVES PEOPLE SEE THINGS AND HOW THEY WOULD CHANGE HOCKEY MONTREAL AND HOW THEY WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MR.LONCHAMPS IN THE FRONT OF HOCKEY MONTREAL,WICH BY THE WAY HE COMES WITH VERY HIGH QUALIFICATIONS AND AWARDS ...VERY WELL REGARDED INDIVIDUAL ...LOOKED HIM UP ...HE IS DEFINATELY A STAND UP GUY ON PAPER.....I HAVE NOT HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING HIM PERSONALLY......

I AM JUST WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT OF THE OTHER ASSOCIATION ,WICH ARE CLOSING LIKE THE FEDE...AND ALL THE OTHERS THAT ARE CLOSING SHOP.....ANY CANDIDATES.......FROM OTHER SOLID ASSOCIATIONS SIMILAR TO THE BRAVES ....NDG .....HSO....JSH......FROM ANYWHERE ????

JUST CURIOUS......

I would like to set the record a bit straighter. As my name says, I am a fan of the Ahuntsic Braves and my two sons have been in the organization for more than 8 years.

I would like to answer to some of the allegations made.

First of all, the President of the Marroons, Mr. Robin, seems to respect our President and has thanked him numerous times for his collaboration with his organization. For the past 2 years, the Braves participated actively to the success of the Maroons. This year alone, the PeeWee AA had 7 players from the Braves; we counted 8 in Bantam AA; 6 in the Midget Espoir plus 2 of the P.E.s. As for the Midget AA, which I assume you are basing your statements on, it was some players' choice to not report to the AA camp, all of whom had already played for the organization at least one year. Never have the Braves encouraged those players not to go to the camp for one, it gave the Midget BB quite a headache as because of it, the coach had no room for 1st years this year and several good players ended up in the "A". Still, the Midget AA recruited 4 of our best players to help them win the Dodge Cup this year. Do I need to remind you that a team counts only 17 players - that's a darn good average of players coming from this part of town.

Second point, as far as the Midget AAA is concerned, Eric Raymond, from the Predators as personally distributed the forms to the invited players at the end of March. And from what I know, many players did accept it - including a Bantam BB player who has been invited to the real camp!

Regarding what Hockey Montreal is trying to do, I don't about you, but in my real life, when I have a job to give away, I tend to look for candidates with proven records (I don't look at medals), with integrity and know how, someone who can take a project to its completion and get the job done. I have absolutely no clue as to what Hockey Montreal has in mind, but I would certainly stand behind my president, not only because he is a great coach and has done a lot for the kids in this region (we did indeed pass from 400 players 3 years ago to 625 this year), but also because, whether you like his methods or not (and I certainly do not appove of all of them but that's just me), he gets the job done, well, to the end, and with results. As a business woman, that's who I want to run my business.

And by the way - how many coaches or administrators have the Maroons recruited from the Braves? I guess our successes do not transpire at the top since from what I know, none have ever been approached to coach the AA team (apart from our President - should say something!). I guess we are just good enough to spin half the teams recruits - again, that should say something about our coaching staff.

I do not usually respond to these rants - but when I see someone spreading lies about someone who he admitedly has never met, I have to stand up.

As I always tell disgruntled parents in our organisation, "If you don't sign up - you shut up".

Without animosity, I hope you have a great summer.

JUST FOR THE RECORD ....MR LONCHAMPS AS I SAID IS A STAND UP GUY AND SO HIS REPUTATION AND ACHEIVMENTS PRECEED HIM ...... SO PLEASE DO NOT THINK I AM KNOCKING YOUR ASSOCIATION...OR YOUR PESIDENT...JUST THE OPPOSITE AS I TOLD ALL THE BRAVES PARENTS IN THE FIRST MEETING OF THE YEAR ONE THING I HAVE ALWAYS ADMIRED IS THE WAY THEY HAVE CHEERED AND BEEN LOYAL TO THERE ASSOCIATION.....AS FOR NOT COMMING OUT TO AA WELL IF IT WASN'T FOR THE MAROONS BASICLY PLEADING FOR THE ELITE TO COME OUT WELL IT WOULD NOT GET DONE......AS FOR AAA IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT THERE WERE SOME KIDS THAT WERE APPROACHED AND TOLD DON'T WAST YOUR TIME.

I WON'T MENION THERE NAMES ON AN OPEN FORUM BUT I KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND THEY HAVE SPOKEN OPENLY ABOUT IT......AND I AM NOT LOOKING FOR THE CULPRIT CAUSE THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE.....BUT I MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR ASSOCIATION AND IT'S MEMBERS AND I REALLY LIKE THE NUMBERS YOU HAVE PUT OUT ...I GUESS THIS YEAR WAS A BETTER TURN OUT FOR THE AA ...IT'S GOOD TO SEE.

Invité jgb

What do you mean exactly Gary about the AAA ? I think that this is the first time you are not clear :lol: no need to name but be a little more clear

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant