Aller au contenu
Bastion

Top BEST AAA and SUPER AAA TEAMS 2000

Messages recommandés

well, I heard the Wild is a very good, strong, and exciting team with many talented players. According to a many they should be a Super? So why are they in reg picking on the little guys. Anyway, it should be exciting with the new structure incorporating some of the Old Rtheq organizations. There may be a sleeper team that may creep up, watch out for them. Good luck to eveyone!

En ce qui concerne les supers AAA,sans aucun doute ce sont les 3 bests. Pour ce qui est du Wild, a mon avis il leur manque au moin un autre bon défenseur et un autre bon attaquant. Pour ce qui est du Canadiens jr, vraiment pas impressionné.

I agree with the Diables rouges Rive-Sud as one of the better teams. My son plays for the Metro Wolverines 2000 and we played them in the finals on Sunday, they were solid from start to finish.

As our first tournament as a team, I think it was great making it to the finals. Unfortunately we had no more legs for the game, kids were out of gas. Please understand I am not making any excuses, Diables rouge are a very good team.

With a few changes next season, I think we can become a contender in any tournament.

Invité

Like i have been telling some people, the Wild are very good. They have a very good program and they have a few players over there that can definately play the game of hockey. The problem is, there are other teams that have their won players that can play as well. They may never make the top ten list but they can play just as well. I have seen teams develop over the years and it takes time. It's not always about putting the top players on 1 team. It's about development.

I have seen the Jr.canadians put together an impressive team from last year, as well as the wolverines, who may look like the best team out of the threee regular mtl metro teams. Global Hockey in its first year was supposed to be a bust and defended themselves real well in quebec city tournament. They did not do to well at Nrj, but the point is The wild are not as dominant as everyone feels. Plus, we all know teams that bring players in to play against certain teams. I am not a big believer in that but that's the way some teams play to win. I said it first, watch our for the wolverines, and global hockey, they may just have something in store.

Invité

I agree 100000%

There are a lot of good team out there and I think it come down to one thing in the end. What our kids are going to get out of the whole experience.

The top three team with No doubt are the Montreal Machine, Gouverneurs Ice Rebels(the old Prospect Plus) and the Vipers.

These Coaches have dedicated many hours to their programs and I don't know about the first two teams, however I was very impressed about the coach Patrick Lapointe from the Vipers. 17 years of experience including Midget AAA and able to make his practices relate to children born in 2000 not forgetting that they are kids and pushing them to their limits all the time.

It been a long time since I have seen a coach use the ice surface in such a way that everyone is moving all the time.

I would like to know what the ICE REBEL and ICE MACHINE have as practices.

Patrick Lapointe of the Vipers get an A++ from this coach and I hope my son will be invited to the team next year.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant