Aller au contenu
GARY.DOUTHWRIGHT

POLL....KIDS AND DRUGS

Messages recommandés

I have a very serious Question I need responses...........It is a POLL

If I told you your 13-14 year old child was smoking pot would you want to know? Would you need proof or would my telling you be enough?

If this child and his parents are well known to you then of course you should , as adults we are expected to act responsibly, and as adult's we sometimes have to do tings that are difficult. Adulthood is maturity . Let the 13 , 14 year olds play the role of Joe cool by not ratting out their Buds.

This may turn out that it was just a 1 time thing , I do believe that at some point most teenagers / young adults will experiment , but 13 ,14 ,15 or 16 year olds are just to young .

Do what is right , would you not want to know ?

Good Luck

Gary , are you able to povide an update on how this was handled and what came of it.......... if possiible

Gary , are you able to povide an update on how this was handled and what came of it.......... if possiible

Well in the end I took the three kids aside and spoke to them after a lengthy conversation and some real sad stories ......about home life and peer presure I decided to give them a chance....since then I have regretted my decision ....I should have spoken to there parents with the child....cause now not only are the kids avoiding me ........ they do not hang around in the same areas where I could see them .....so now I wont know if they are ruining there lives ......and this my friend tears me up.......

Wrong Decision... :(

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant