Aller au contenu
toulon

tournoi Montreal Warriors Meltdown

Messages recommandés

I have nothing against hockey fan and wish all the best to him in T.O.

Most of the games in super were very close games and were fun to watch. So it was a upgrade from last in regular where some games finished with more than a 10 game difference.

hi hnic we had 8 regular players that played every tournament and 5 players that couldnt commit or didnt want to commit for whatever reason is not important ! im not here to insult anyone ,but what i can say is if they would all show up at the same time we would of been extremly strong ....instead we ended up bieng just as strong as most quebec teams .if you believe that AAA hockey is about having only players from your backyard .....you will learn in the near future that you will need to change players cause they dont all have the capacity to keep competing at that level at an older age.... anyway i injoyed the competition and i will be back with my real team next season and that will be a AAA TOURNAMENT TEAM CAUSE FOR ME THATS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT ! COMPETITION !SEE YOU NEXT SEASON :-)

Hey Hockey Fan,

Do not bother with those kind of comments.

Don't tell no one what went on inside your team.

la nation ....that you want to show everyone our record is absolutly childish but i still think your off a little bit,but please share with us who you are so we can comment on your team :wink: ...but if it wasnt for personel matters with global we would of had our full roster and not missed any of our players ! but thats all past and not important anymore cause the season is over :wink: so next year you will get a chance to show my team when you play us how strong you are ok ! have a good winter season and see you next spring...... dino !

Dear Hockey Fan, Dear TOF2001,

I gave My opinion on what was surprising, disappointing ....

It happened that I was disappointed in Global's performances, I had them ranked higher at the beginning of the year. But you, Hockey Fan, You make everything personal about you or your team. So, I made a mistake on how many wins you had this year, BIG DEAL. It was not an attack on you or your team. just an opinion. I know many of the kids on your team and they are good and I expected more.

For your info, believe it or not, I don't belong to any team, I just take care of my sister's 2 boys (2001 and 1999).

As for who I am, you got us all figured out, I'm one of the "Idiots, Hypocrites, Punks and Fakies" as you like to describe us.

TOF2001,

What "kind of comments" are you talking about? Did you read my original message?? Did you find any of the comments in it agressive or out of place?

Don't be Naïve, Everybody knows what went on inside Global's team. But Do you?? Really?? I doubt.

JE M'EXCUSE À TOUS LES LECTEURS QUI NE COMPRENNENT PAS L'ANGLAIS POUR LES COMMENTAIRES EN ANGLAIS.

la nation yes your right i take it personel cause there are certain people that just like to attack and im kind of fed up with that ! but im sorry if i thought you were one of them .....and if you know what went on this season then im sure you understand i did the best i can to save face and be competitive and not make any other team waist their time playing us ....but i am proud of the kids that played for me cause they are verygood players and proved it on the ice ....one thing is for sure next year i will build the team up myself and only myself so it can and will compete againts the best .....see you next season :-)

Premièrement, félicitations au WILD 2001 Super et aux ICE REBELS 2000 Super et les 3 autres équipes demi-finalistes dans le 2000 Super, tous du Québec.

J'ai manqué les 2 premiers jours du tournoi, mais d'après ce que j'ai vu et d'après les résultats finals, voici ce que je pense:

SURPRISES:

* Jr Canadiens 2001 régulier (demi-finaliste)

* 4 équipes 2000 Super dans les demi-finales. Bravo

* Gladiateurs 2000 Régulier (Finaliste)

DÉCEPTIONS:

* Gladiateurs 2001 (aucune compétition, vraiment pas de calibre). Bonne chance à Boston.

* Global hockey Super (aucune victoire, serré oui mais aucune victoire dans aucun tournoi au Québec, [2 victoires à Toronto])

* Jr Lions (Aurait dû gagné la 1/4 de finale contre les Vipers)

* Lightning Rive Nord (pour ne pas avoir participé à ce tournoi, ni dans le Super et ni dans le Régulier). Satisfait d'accumuler les championnats des tournois faibles.

AUCUNE SURPRISE:

* Wild et Ice Rebels

IMPRESSIONNANTS:

* Le calibre de jeux des équipes de Toronto.

Très bon tournoi.

la nation ...jai mal compris ton text mais je veux qaundmeme mettre des chose au claire ........depuis quand jai pris control de lequipe les enfants on tres bien competitione , a rosemere 2v-1n-1d et a toronto 2v -2d et au meltdown 1n-3 d.....les game qonds a perdu au meltdown on les gagne en 3 iems periode et on a perdue par 1 but dans la fin de la game apart de big blue biensure , je pense pas que vous pouvez dir que lequipe etait pas forte ......le premier tournoi javais pas de control et tu peut pas mettre le blame sur les enfants ( they didnt have their goalie and there was other personel reason that didnt help them)pour repondre a HNIC QUE LES JOUERS VIENS DE POINT AU PIC OU CHINA JE COMPREND PAS TON POINT :? this is super AAA you go get the best as far as im concerned everybody does it and you will keep seeing everybody do it so get used to it cause your team will be out of competition if you honestly believe that all your kids will stay on top :idea: .the top teams in the tournaments even did it,think about it even in the NHL YOU HAVE PLAYERS THAT CANT KEEP UP AND SENT DOWN TO FARM TEAMS !so what makes you think that your kids will all stay on top as they get older ?every year you will have kids that will be developing stronger and stronger and you should take that into consideration or you will be out of competition very soon :wink:example :i was talking to one of the teams from toronto and they commented on a team whos name is not important cause this is just an example ....but they said that the team was a bunch of cherrypickers waiting at the other blue line and thats all they did ....now do you think that team will be able to compete when the game becomes even stronger ? can they really afford to play shorthanded all the time later on cause some kids are cherrypicking at cente rice? ? this game will get harder and faster and new players will enter the circut ...yes you will keep most but you will always need new blood if you want to keep in the competition. these are tournament teams so you only really have 2 months at a shot so im sorry i dont agree with your point !

la nation ...jai mal compris ton text mais je veux qaundmeme mettre des chose au claire ........depuis quand jai pris control de lequipe les enfants on tres bien competitione , a rosemere 2v-1n-1d et a toronto 2v -2d et au meltdown 1n-3 d.....les game qonds a perdu au meltdown on les gagne en 3 iems periode et on a perdue par 1 but dans la fin de la game apart de big blue biensure , je pense pas que vous pouvez dir que lequipe etait pas forte ......le premier tournoi javais pas de control et tu peut pas mettre le blame sur les enfants ( they didnt have their goalie and there was other personel reason that didnt help them)pour repondre a HNIC QUE LES JOUERS VIENS DE POINT AU PIC OU CHINA JE COMPREND PAS TON POINT :? this is super AAA you go get the best as far as im concerned everybody does it and you will keep seeing everybody do it so get used to it cause your team will be out of competition if you honestly believe that all your kids will stay on top :idea: .the top teams in the tournaments even did it,think about it even in the NHL YOU HAVE PLAYERS THAT CANT KEEP UP AND SENT DOWN TO FARM TEAMS !so what makes you think that your kids will all stay on top as they get older ?every year you will have kids that will be developing stronger and stronger and you should take that into consideration or you will be out of competition very soon :wink:example :i was talking to one of the teams from toronto and they commented on a team whos name is not important cause this is just an example ....but they said that the team was a bunch of cherrypickers waiting at the other blue line and thats all they did ....now do you think that team will be able to compete when the game becomes even stronger ? can they really afford to play shorthanded all the time later on cause some kids are cherrypicking at cente rice? ? this game will get harder and faster and new players will enter the circut ...yes you will keep most but you will always need new blood if you want to keep in the competition. these are tournament teams so you only really have 2 months at a shot so im sorry i dont agree with your point !

Hockey Fan,

Je comprends très bien ta situation, ça doit être difficile pour toi et tes joueurs.

Je n'ai jamais dit que l’équipe n'était pas forte, j'ai dit que c'était une déception et je suis sure que toi aussi tu es déçu de la saison et de la tournure des évènements. Mais les joueurs ont montré beaucoup de courage, ils vont sortir plus fort de cette expérience. "If it doesn't kill you it'll make you stronger".

Je présume que la deuxième partie de ton commentaire est dirigé à HNIC. Correct??

Si je comprends bien, tu déménage à Toronto? si c'est le cas, alors bonne chance à T.O.

oui jetais desus moi aussie mais je peut te dire que les enfants qui on joue pour moi ici du quebec mon montre beaucoup de courage et on tres bien competitione .... cest vraiment tous des excellent jouers :D et excuse moi encore pour tavoir insulte .....oui la deuxieme parti etait pour HNIC .MERCI ET A LA PROCHAINE SAISON :wink:

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant