Aller au contenu
LUCIC

Stallions 2003 Champions at Diable Rouge

Messages recommandés

Bonjour,

This team as impressed me as a coach, we don't have any super "vedettes" they do what they need to do on that ice, and they excute it to almost perfection, we have 2 very good goalies and a Stellar defence, as for the forwards they will battle for the puck, but our strongest point is," HEART",these kids had a mission and that was to win Diable Rouge...AND THEY DID.

Sometimes having to many superstars on a team can lead to headaches LOL!

ADF VIPERS should of never lost to that Dragon team, I'm happy for 3 coaches and the kids on the Jr Dragon team, they deserve it.

Here is the web-site to the Stallions 2003:

http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp ... 1043384053

Lucic :D

Go Stallions Go!!!!!

Tout un équipe Lucic!!!! J'aime les collants ''logo Stallions'' sur les casques des joueurs aussi!!!!

En passant...le vrai Lucic a fait un move vraimant salaud hier soir!!!!

Pauvre Spacek

:mrgreen:

felicitation stallions tres belle equipe !!!!

au plaisir de se revoir bientot au super defi AAA

p.s oublier pas les diable rouge rive-sud belle equipe aussi

lucic ecrit en fr hihihihi

félicitation encore :P

Bonjour,

This team as impressed me as a coach, we don't have any super "vedettes" they do what they need to do on that ice, and they excute it to almost perfection, we have 2 very good goalies and a Stellar defence, as for the forwards they will battle for the puck, but our strongest point is," HEART",these kids had a mission and that was to win Diable Rouge...AND THEY DID.

Sometimes having to many superstars on a team can lead to headaches LOL!

ADF VIPERS should of never lost to that Dragon team, I'm happy for 3 coaches and the kids on the Jr Dragon team, they deserve it.

Here is the web-site to the Stallions 2003:

http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp ... 1043384053

Lucic :D

hi lucic,,,i hope not milan lol lol the dragons just beat the vipers 3 games out of 4 (2 tournaments) i think that shows the dragons are now the team to beat ,,i think 7 very good players is better than 2 superstars and oh ya the dragons also have a great goalie....what do you think ?

felicitation stallions super de bonne équipe BRAVO LES ENTÉNEURS pas dur de dire que vous etre la premiere au quebec et ++++ 3 sur 3

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant