Aller au contenu
**Stanley Cup**

Lakeshore Panthers PeeWee AA

Messages recommandés

As we know very often Lakeshore has some tough time to get out of their division for the yearend series.

Are they ready this year to shut up the skepticals ? **********

Somebody says they won't lose any game during the season (which they did), but they tie 4 times this year, 1 time against Trois-Lac and 3 times against Suroit.

Can Vipers or Royals play trouble maker in their Lions division ?

As we know very often Lakeshore has some tough time to get out of their division for the yearend series.

Are they ready this year to shut up the skepticals ? **********

Somebody says they won't lose any game during the season (which they did), but they tie 4 times this year, 1 time against Trois-Lac and 3 times against Suroit.

Can Vipers or Royals play trouble maker in their Lions division ?

There's no doubt in my mind that this is the biggest team on the physical side in the province. They have 2 good lines, 3 good d-man and they aren't bad between the pipes.

Where I'm having questions is the collective play who seems weaker than Conquerants or Rive-Nord. I'm also not sold on the "game shape" from this team. I saw them play a few games in few days, and they we're slowing down a lot (maybe as to do more with the size than the shape of the guys itself.)

I wouldn't be surprise to see this team win it all at the Dodge Cup, but they'll have to play a better collective game to get past top teams in the province. Playing in a weak region doesn't help neither. What about the response from the kids when they'll have to face adversity?

The Panthers have the top team in the Lions division but will have to face suroit in the LSL finals which has been a tough challenge all year. The Lions division is weak and the Panthers have been dominating all teams.

Lakeshores best chance to advance and go far in the provincials in the pee wee level is in BB the Tigers.

They don't stand a chance in CC which has been dominated by Lachine and Versant Ouest.

All will be settled in the next two weeks, but lets remember teams always elevate there level of play during the playoffs, the regular season is over and the real season begins.

Good luck to all the players.

AAABOUEF

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant