Aller au contenu
mark_60

off ice workout

Messages recommandés

Hello Everyone,

What would be a good workout for a 10 year old to stay in shape during summer before peewee camp?

exactly what I thought. I asked question because some of my son's friends are in a workout program and I think that is rediculous.

Thank you. I am glad people still have good heads on their shoulders.

My son loves the slide board. He does core strengthening movements as well as agility development. All this is done without using weights of course. You should incorporate foot work as well. I like the ladder for foot work. If you have a balance board, you can use that for core strengthening.

Mi son will have 12 years old in May, this summer he will play Racquetball, tennis, Rollerbades, MMA and swimming! this will be his dryland training.

Thank you everyone. Just shows that you really don't need a personal trainer but let him do everyday kids activities and he should be fine. He will do what he always does in the summer. Swimming, rollerblading, biking and running.

cut the grass....wash the car.... sweep the drive way....

that should keep him in shape.....LOL

Hello Everyone,

What would be a good workout for a 10 year old to stay in shape during summer before peewee camp?

My son loves the slide board. He does core strengthening movements as well as agility development. All this is done without using weights of course. You should incorporate foot work as well. I like the ladder for foot work. If you have a balance board, you can use that for core strengthening.

Have your son come wax my car...he'll become a champ :o :o

i tink johnny mcgill is right

To just keep the kids away from video games is a good start...

No need for USSR-type training - Uncle, the karate-kid stuff only work in movies, but I can't blame you - with such an alias, you probably do not have children ...

My advice to you to get good results would be to get the kids moving as much as possible in as many activities as possible and above all to make sure they have fun and do not get bored...

i hope this helps

AL2003

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant