Aller au contenu
GE-C-Tou

Deux-Rive Split

Messages recommandés

That's great news if true, SC. Wonder if the region will correct the same problems on the south shore.[/b][/color]

This year they imposed the AAA and AA to most region, it is just bad that they did not implement the minor major at the same time.

But the good thing is they have a plan and they follow it and I don't think that a small association will be able to screw up their plan.

An acquaintance of mine sent me a document from Hockey Lac St-Louis dated Feb 20th. This part is quite interesting:

Le conseil d'administration de Hockey Lac St-Louis s’est rencontré récemment afin de discuter de la classification et de la structure régionale pour la saison 2013-2014. La prémisse de base, est de mettre en place une structure où chaque joueur pourra jouer à tous les niveaux possibles et selon ses habiletés, le tout dans une ligue le plus équilibré possible. Ceci étant dit, le conseil d’administration s’est fixé un seul et unique objectif pour la structure et le voici :

Le joueur doit évoluer dans un territoire où il aura accès à toutes les classes disponibles sans exception, à savoir AAA-AA-BB-CC-A-B-C, afin de maximiser son développement et de jouer à un niveau qui convient à ses habiletés.

If I understand correctly, it means the split will not occur and the associations which currently do not have BB will be forced to merge with an other association.

JCAC, I don't believe we know each other - I read some of your posts on this forum, very few were in French ??? - can you send me a private message to clarify this ?

An acquaintance of mine sent me a document from Hockey Lac St-Louis dated Feb 20th. This part is quite interesting:

Le conseil d'administration de Hockey Lac St-Louis s’est rencontré récemment afin de discuter de la classification et de la structure régionale pour la saison 2013-2014. La prémisse de base, est de mettre en place une structure où chaque joueur pourra jouer à tous les niveaux possibles et selon ses habiletés, le tout dans une ligue le plus équilibré possible. Ceci étant dit, le conseil d’administration s’est fixé un seul et unique objectif pour la structure et le voici :

Le joueur doit évoluer dans un territoire où il aura accès à toutes les classes disponibles sans exception, à savoir AAA-AA-BB-CC-A-B-C, afin de maximiser son développement et de jouer à un niveau qui convient à ses habiletés.

If I understand correctly, it means the split will not occur and the associations which currently do not have BB will be forced to merge with an other association.

JCAC, I don't believe we know each other - I read some of your posts on this forum, very few were in French ??? - can you send me a private message to clarify this ?

I try and write in french as much as possible, but my orthographe in french sucks the big one. I thought you were a friend of mine. I see you are new to the board, enjoy it. This is a great place to gather information. Lots of nice guys like myself around here. Look out for Carey Price...he writes novels. If you can stomach reading through his manifestos....you'll see that he is a die hard hockey fan who seems to know quite a bit about Quebec hockey despite living in Toronto. Watch out for LUCIC.... he s been known to pick a fight here and there. Rumor has it that he really likes SAUSAGE!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If I understand correctly, it means the split will not occur and the associations which currently do not have BB will be forced to merge with an other association

You got it

HQ and LSL are getting more and more credibility, just too bad that they forgot the minor and major.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant