Aller au contenu
GE-C-Tou

Deux-Rive Split

Messages recommandés

In the West Island it looks as though Pierrefonds is about to get rid of Ile Bizard.

Can anyone shed some light on how this will be an improvement for the players ? ... I personally don't see how it will !

Since at Ile Bizzard we have a smaller pool of players, this decision would imply that some of the better first year players who played BB this year could have to play CC next year.

It appears that adults are, once again, putting their interests ahead of the kids' !

If you're BB caliber and your region only offers CC, you're allowed to transfer to another region to play BB.

IB kids will be allowed to transfer to Pierrefonds, DDO, Lakeshore etc. to play BB.

This is guerre d'associations. The Region (according to my info) ordered Valleyfield to split from Beauharnois/Huntingdon and from that you have the unbalanced CC teams this season. Valleyfield's CC teams are generally very weak while Beauharnois/Huntingdon's CC teams are very strong; even so much as their Bantam CC was ordered by the Region to play in the BB league. I predict the Ile-Bizard stand-alone CC teams will be quite weak while the Pierrefonds stand-alone CC teams will be very strong.

In the West Island it looks as though Pierrefonds is about to get rid of Ile Bizard.

Can anyone shed some light on how this will be an improvement for the players ? ... I personally don't see how it will !

Since at Ile Bizzard we have a smaller pool of players, this decision would imply that some of the better first year players who played BB this year could have to play CC next year.

It appears that adults are, once again, putting their interests ahead of the kids' !

Well, my anglophone friend. The answer to your question is very simple. Splitting the associations will not help improve the players. Its all about cash and power. Someone wants to create their own ivory tower either in Pierrefonds or in Ile Bizzard. Either way, politics in minor hockey...who would have thought??? Jealousy, envy, curruption and politics....you would think we are talking about the commission Charbonneau....nope...its minor hockey....completely laughable. En passant GE-C-TOU....au Québec ca se passe en FRANCAIS!!!! La prochaine fois ecrivez on francais SVP! :mrgreen:

En passant GE-C-TOU....au Québec ca se passe en FRANCAIS!!!! La prochaine fois ecrivez on francais SVP!

Voyons donc, jcac, c'est sur que tu ne mageras pas le "pasta" a midi. Get over your self.

En passant GE-C-TOU....au Québec ca se passe en FRANCAIS!!!! La prochaine fois ecrivez on francais SVP!

Voyons donc, jcac, c'est sur que tu ne mageras le "pasta" a midi. Get over your self.

LOL...Dude...I am a dirty anglo .... I'm just having some fun...This guy is a friend of mine....not a friend of ours (to steal from Donnie Brasco). You re right...I'm not having PASTA for lunch. I'm trying my hand at being Pure Laine!!!! Im getting some POOOUUUTINE! :mrgreen:

They won't split trust me.

I was told yesterday that Vaudr'ile association must merge back to Trois-Lacs their BB and CC team like it was 3 years ago.

Apparently that direction came from Lac St-Louis.

If this is true, i only have one thing to say ''Bravo''

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant