Aller au contenu
Galchy27

Flames vs Stallions D2

Messages recommandés

Wow what a deception the Flames destroyed the Stallions 7-0 and believe me it was even worse to watch then the final score... The Stallions look good and sharp all dressed the same... Until the drop of the puck... Is this just a money scheme or what ???

Wow what a deception the Flames destroyed the Stallions 7-0 and believe me it was even worse to watch then the final score... The Stallions look good and sharp all dressed the same... Until the drop of the puck... Is this just a money scheme or what ???

Who are the flames???

Be mindful of your tone Galchy27. Yes your team won, but to come on here and chirp about it, then bad mouthing the Stallions organization is disrespectful and low. If you want more of a challenge, maybe you should play the Stallions 2003 Super. I m sure your boys will get a better workout, and we'll be more respectful of your organization and team once its said and done.

JCAC :roll:

My point is that by looking at the team you automatically expect better results ! Everyone wear's the same helmets etc. my son doesn't play for the Flames Jcac. I just thought the Stallions had the best players in all ages but from what I saw tonight I know it's only a business and I'm disappointed. I went because a friend of my son played against the Stallions so I thought it would be a hell of a game.

LOL! Only Bozo's like you would talk like a Clown about 9-10 yrs old kids...the Stallions/Titan Yellow is a new team and will development nicely.

The Stallions/Titans Yellow is well coached!

Remember only dumbass's talk about kids....so don't be a dumbass

Tony

My point is that by looking at the team you automatically expect better results ! Everyone wear's the same helmets etc. my son doesn't play for the Flames Jcac. I just thought the Stallions had the best players in all ages but from what I saw tonight I know it's only a business and I'm disappointed. I went because a friend of my son played against the Stallions so I thought it would be a hell of a game.

Keep in mind that there are multiple teams under the stallions banner from 2003 to 2006. The flagship teams are the super teams at the2003 and 2004 level. I cannot speak for the super 2004 but the 2003 super team is undefeated vs Quebec teams for the last 2 years. The Stallions have excellent training and some players have been training longer than others.

ha ok ses une équipe D2 je croyais que cetais la D1 hihihihiih

mais les flames ses pas une équipe que le coach est un joueur du semi-pro ?????

bonne saison jcac on va surment se voir au meltown en juin et si jai une tite minute jva aller voir stallions contre cascade a quebec lolll

bon tournoie a tous

kenyx

ha ok ses une équipe D2 je croyais que cetais la D1 hihihihiih

mais les flames ses pas une équipe que le coach est un joueur du semi-pro ?????

bonne saison jcac on va surment se voir au meltown en juin et si jai une tite minute jva aller voir stallions contre cascade a quebec lolll

bon tournoie a tous

kenyx

viens me dire bonjour!!! Je suis le chinois rond,,,,LOL

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant