Aller au contenu
igloo

Qui va gagner la série entre Maroons et Étoiles de l'Est

Messages recommandés

Worry about next year when it arrives enzyme, Marty nice Observation of the game.....The referee's were sorta blind on the empty net and the bad hit...but we all been there before ...hate it or love it ....they are no kerry frasier...LOL......one thing about the provincials between east and west the Hockey is great to watch .wedsnday should prove to be a very fast pace game ...on a big ice surface...see you then Marty take care. :D

Cher monsieur Doutwright. Vous aussi vous devriez attendre avant de penser au futur comme dans votre forum I have heard rumors aa montréal. Si les gens veulent parler de l'an prochain rien ne les empêchent. Tout comme vous avez le droit de penser à l'an prochain. Bonne journée

Just so this dosn't go any further, When I speak of future I do not speak of kids or names I Talk of change on an over all front of Associations ....Now back to the forum...... Can't wait till Wednsday..... :D

Félicitation aux Maroons pour leurs belle victoire de 3- 2 en fusillade ,belle remonter pour creer over time et fusillade ,,,,,,,bonne chance aux proviciaux :wink: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Marty .

Félicitation aux Étoiles de l'est qui a donné une belle série et je souhaite une belle été à toutes les parents qui ont encouragé leurs enfants ...... Igloo :D :D

Invité jgb

felicitations aux deux clubs.

qui a compté en fusilade?

:D :D :D ......GREAT JOB BOTH TEAMS....... :D :D :D

BUT FOR ALL YOU CRITICS WHO DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE........TONIGHT YES TONIGHT THE PEEWEE AA MONTREAL MAROONS SLEEP AS CHAMPIONS................ :D :D :D ...............AND WITH THAT I WISH YOU ALL A GREAT SUMMER OR GREAT PROVINCIAL RUN..........

Posted Image

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant