Aller au contenu
GARY.DOUTHWRIGHT

THE BLEACHERS...

Messages recommandés

Simple... letters were given to a certain someone to hand out and they were never delivered....Good thing The AAA guys were on the ball and handed them out to the Braves Guys ...like Fan d'Ahuntsic said "Eric Raymond, from the Predators as personally distributed the forms" ...thats it in a nut shell.....

Invité jgb

pourquoi ne pas avoir posté les lettres directement aux joueurs ?? pour économiser sur les timbres ??

OK - so someone in the Braves organisation messed up - was given a job to do and didn't do it. I wonder how that ended up with "People at the top telling their kids not to bother"!

The Maroons has been mailing stuff to our house for years - I don't remember giving them our address - oh yes, all Montreal players are listed in the Hockey Montréal database. They probably got it there!

And I did some checking of old pictures where my son was trying out for the AA in Bantam and Midget - in one picture alone, I counted 14 Braves players - since there's only 17 in the BB team - I guess 3 of them didn't feel like starting their season on August 6!!!

At the Bantam AA pre-camp, this year, there were not only all of the BB players, even some A players were there.

I still wonder what point your first comment was trying to make. Is there a situation you want to help rectify? Is there something we should do differently?

We are a big organization with many parents, volunteers and players all with their own opinion, way of doing things and their good and bad side. But there's a lot more good then bad, like anywhere else.

I think mr. Doutwright is afraid that his peoples wont be there for long in aa. As for the braves i played for them 25 years ago at that time the aa was called elites du nord and the braves send theirs players to the tryout. I came back to the braves years after that and the braves still send theirs players to the aa. I dont know what Gary is talking about. May be is talking about the midget or some 2 or 3 players in the last years. But before saying something you should have the story of the peoples involved. Plus gary is that true the rumours that i hear about you that you asked the players of your team to play aaa this summer and if they sais no you told them that they will not play aa next year?

you know rookie i am so glad you mentioned that.........so we can clear the air real quick on the AAA ...rumor......First of all the Coach of my sons AAA team just happens to be the last years Bantam AA team coach ....so of course people will think what they want to think ......The only thing that was ever said.......was in hockey the coach of the bantam AA coaches my son and he is also a part owner of a AAA team...so people can read into it the way they want.... Fan d'Ahuntsic.... as for the how many BRAVES players show up for the Maroons we could go on all day and I would say one thing and you would say another and I am not DR Phil so I don't feel like debating this all day.........

Invité jgb

if this dl is the one I am thinking of, is he in the ownership of the Montreal midget AAA, the AAA hockey summer club and in the maroons as a coach and have a hockey school ?

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant