Aller au contenu
**Stanley Cup**

Equipes Atome BB et CC Trois-Lacs

Messages recommandés

What are you talking about. For Beauval it's the same they have kids from Valleyfield but they took 2 kids from Beauharnois. You don't talk about them. Stop crying.It's not are fault that Trois-lacs decided to have 3 teams. move to Chateauguay or Kahnawake but don't move to Ste-Martine because they already have the 2 player quota.

Thank you for the description on how you have bypass HQ's rules.

You have split from Ste-Martine but you still invited the strongest players.

I realy don't know why.I think are team would still be strong without the 2 kids from Ste-Martine.What is HQ's rule????

Classification Atome BB – CC – A – B – C

Pour les classes BB et CC les données sont celles basées sur l'année

précédente.

So the only way for Suroit to go down 1 BB team was by reducing the size of their association.

Like Lasalle, having only 1 BB team this year, having players playing BB last year now playing CC.

Ok. I'm guessing if it's like that it's because they were allowed and Suroit are not alone doing it . I understand the debate is there...

But don't get me wrong I think what Lasalle and Suroit did has more practical sens than the HQ rules.

This year Trois-Lacs has some kids that can not touch the puck more than 3 times in a game. And because the game is just too fast for them, they play nervously.

I understand what your saying and I know that the 2 players that we have from Ste-Martine are good players. One is a goalie and a good one and the other one is a good foward.Like I said the debate is there.It's not normal to have atome A's from last year and that they touch the puck 2 or 3 times in a game.

Good luck for the playoffs.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant