Aller au contenu
MR.2004

Quelle joueurs et équipes a surveille cette été?

Messages recommandés

I know the 2004 Stallions are quite good according to Lucic. They play Les Gouverneurs this Sunday so I guess we will see how good both teams are. Another good team are the Royals.

The Stallions have 2 kids that have been surclassed (1 Novice A & 1 Novice B). They have another kid that was a call up for a Novice B team and apparently has played really well. They also have a few other kids that probably should have been surclassed.

Hi Rip It,

The Stallions 2004 have another player who's been surclassed and that is the goalie, he's a Novice B.

I think this year's 2004s have a lot to offer there's some really good players out there...

My list for teams to watch are the following in NO ORDER:

Les Gouverneurs Titans

Royals

Stallions

Lighting

Canadiens JR

Ice Strom ?

Lions JR?

Diable rouge Sud ou Nord?

Am I missing any teams??????

Lucic

Petit Blizzard (Québec)

I know the 2004 Stallions are quite good according to Lucic. They play Les Gouverneurs this Sunday so I guess we will see how good both teams are. Another good team are the Royals.

The Stallions have 2 kids that have been surclassed (1 Novice A & 1 Novice B). They have another kid that was a call up for a Novice B team and apparently has played really well. They also have a few other kids that probably should have been surclassed.

Hi Rip It,

The Stallions 2004 have another player who's been surclassed and that is the goalie, he's a Novice B.

I think this year's 2004s have a lot to offer there's some really good players out there...

My list for teams to watch are the following in NO ORDER:

Les Gouverneurs Titans

Royals

Stallions

Lighting

Canadiens JR

Ice Strom ?

Lions JR?

Diable rouge Sud ou Nord?

Am I missing any teams??????

Lucic

J'ai vu sur le site des Gouverneurs 2004 qu'ils avaient perdu la fin de semaine dernière contre les Stalionz... une équipe 2004 ou 2003 ???

Si c'était des 2004, ce sera peut-être eux l'équipe à battre.

AL2003

J'ai vu sur le site des Gouverneurs 2004 qu'ils avaient perdu la fin de semaine dernière contre les Stalionz... une équipe 2004 ou 2003 ???

Si c'était des 2004, ce sera peut-être eux l'équipe à battre.

AL2003

Hi AL2003,

First of all it was the 2004 StallionS and not Stalionz.

Second why doesn't your TEAM want to play us?

Lucic

moi jai vue le 71 des stallions antonin vereault il est tres rapide ds toute les zone attention a lui d les prochaine anné

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant