Aller au contenu
doughty

regionnaux atome bb

Messages recommandés

Ce sera Frontenac pour la région de Québec. Bonne chance et félicitations pour les deux victoires contre nos Commandeurs dont la seconde en surtemps !!

Ce sera Frontenac pour la région de Québec. Bonne chance et félicitations pour les deux victoires contre nos Commandeurs dont la seconde en surtemps !!

Félicitation aux deux équipe et bonne chance Frontenac a la Coupe Dodge.

Nous arrivons de Magog et la logique a été respectée, les Tigres de Victoriaville l'ont emportés 2-1 en prolongation et représenteront l'Estrie à la coupe Dodge!

Super efforts de Cantonniers! Go Victo Go

Une autre finale Blainville contre Blainville dans Laurentides-Lanaudière

C'est donc ben platte! :lol:

Blainville 1 devra remporter 2 matchs de suite contre Blainville 2 pour accéder à la coupe Dodge. Blainville 2 n'a besoin que d'une seule victoire.

Rien n'est impossible mais...

Come one come all from far and wide to see the biggest debacle in minor hockey!!!

Dollard Civic Centre

12001 de Salaberry

Dollard des Ormeaux, QC H9B2A7

514-684-1011

Time: 8:00 a.m

Lakeshore tigers vs. Lasalle boas

#4 vs. #1 lasalle will fail for there quest of being the best team in the province of quebec they better cut there bench like the Lasalle Lions did in Novice A!!!! LOL!!!

See you all tomorrow morning!!!

aaabouef

Come one come all from far and wide to see the biggest debacle in minor hockey!!!

Dollard Civic Centre

12001 de Salaberry

Dollard des Ormeaux, QC H9B2A7

514-684-1011

Time: 8:00 a.m

Lakeshore tigers vs. Lasalle boas

#4 vs. #1 lasalle will fail for there quest of being the best team in the province of quebec they better cut there bench like the Lasalle Lions did in Novice A!!!!

Go boas

Lac St.Louis champions Lasalle Boas 4-1 they will represent at the Dodge Cup. Congratulations to Lasalle a very well played game by both teams. Also great job by the refs they put the whistle away and let the kids play. Good luck to all teams at the Dodge Cup dont forget kids this is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity you have to give 110%!!!!

aaabouef

Congratulations to the Lasalle Atom BB Lac St-Louis Champions, this was a well played game by the two teams. Tigers keep your heads up, you played a great game. You both deserved to go to the Dodge Cup! I still think the rules of allowing a team to lose one game should have continued into the finals, it would have been fun to watch one or two more games.

Congratulations to the Boas for winnig that exciting game. It will definately be hard for them to lose. They know how to win. I only wish our team was taught that or at least had it instilled in us throughout the season. The Boas are a true example of a team made up of no superstars who cannot be outworked. Given a chance, kids can learn anything you want them too. I was just happy to see certain faces in the crowd yesterday, they looked like they were actually learning themselves. Lakeshore, damn you guys had two teams this year, I cannot imagine what your team will look like next year. I am happy I don't have to play against you guys next year. Keep your head, you guys played a very strong game as well.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant