Aller au contenu
carey price

Le tournois de Saint Hubert 2011 en S2000 et 2000

Messages recommandés

LukySeven je pense que tu a une tres bonne évaluation du 2000!et Eric25 effectivement des suprise sont possible surtout dans un tournois a la ronde

J'ai hâte de voir les surprises déjà une le Wilds. Pour les gens qui ne croyais pas au 2001 dû aux contacts.

Ils seront dans le course. Maintenant voir le Stars de NB sont t-ils aussi fort. Devra car il y n'a pas beaucoup d'équipe AAA .

Que se passe t-il avec les Lions. Ils sont rendus avec 3 équipes une super et 2 régulière.

Comment on t-ils vendus aux parents le contacts a 10 joueurs?

Les Cantonniers ont -ils des changements de joueurs?

Les Gladiateurs ont-ils des nouveaux joueurs?

Les ICE seront de la finale? avec qui.

Bonne chances pour vos prédiction

Je regarde les resultats une surprise ce matin

Défaites des Stars du NB contre les Gladiateurs.

Que se passe t-il avec les Lions. Ils sont rendus avec 3 équipes une super et 2 régulière.

Eric 25, you have to think what there doing (the Lions) your sonS team and most other teams play 9 forward and 6 defense which means your son is on the ice every third shift not lots of ice time with the lions on every second shift double the ice time!! Who will develope more the kid that sits on the bench or the kid that is on every second shift? How about practices if your kid is a forward he goes through drills 1 out of every 9 or with the lions 1 out of every 6 which do you think is better ? Don't forget most AAA associations moto is development but when you think about it it`s all about $$$ and winning while your kid and other kids sit on the bench these kids that play on the lions are actually on the ice skating and learning last time i checked hockey is learned and played on the ice not on the bench!!!

Also don`t forget the lions organisation represented Quebec at the Telus cup Midget AAA championship they must know something about developing hockey players and hockey talent.

So Eric 25 you want your son to win now and sit on the bench or develope later in life as a hockey player from what i could tell there are no 10 year old kids that are in the NHL now.

On my end I would buy what the lions are selling to the parents. DEVELOPMENT!!!!

One more thing it does not seem that they are getting blown away in these loses in St.Hubert.

aaabouef

moi je ne l achete pas...2 lignes en tournoi avec mise en echec ?

posibilites de 6 matchs en 3 jours..voyagement etc...

2 centres/ 3 paits ailliers 5 defences ...ok

...2 lignes...je ne crois pas...

...je te garantie cela sont pas les directeurs technique qui on pris cette decision mais plus des egos....de....

Eric 25, you have to think what there doing (the Lions) your sonS team and most other teams play 9 forward and 6 defense which means your son is on the ice every third shift not lots of ice time with the lions on every second shift double the ice time!! Who will develope more the kid that sits on the bench or the kid that is on every second shift? How about practices if your kid is a forward he goes through drills 1 out of every 9 or with the lions 1 out of every 6 which do you think is better ? Don't forget most AAA associations moto is development but when you think about it it`s all about $$$ and winning while your kid and other kids sit on the bench these kids that play on the lions are actually on the ice skating and learning last time i checked hockey is learned and played on the ice not on the bench!!!

Also don`t forget the lions organisation represented Quebec at the Telus cup Midget AAA championship they must know something about developing hockey players and hockey talent.

So Eric 25 you want your son to win now and sit on the bench or develope later in life as a hockey player from what i could tell there are no 10 year old kids that are in the NHL now.

On my end I would buy what the lions are selling to the parents. DEVELOPMENT!!!!

Goods point Three. You right more ice.

aaaboeuf

4 matchs a 10 joueurs ou 6 matchs a 14 joueurs,il est ou ton developpement.

Ices Dragons étant la réference dans le 2000, a combien de joueurs jouent'ils???

Bon point Rive nord concernant le nombres de matchs. Les enfants désirent joués le maximum de matchs dans un tournoi.

I understand what all of you are saying 4 games versus 6 games probably equals the same amount of ice but if you take the weaker kids that are on a full roster team they will not see the ice when the game is on the line when you have 10 skaters you have no choice everyone will see the ice powerplay, penalty kill, last minute of the game etc.....

lets remember the are not many teams like the Ice Dragons or the old Ice rebels that have a team that is stacked with great players most teams have 2 good lines and the others are borderline AAA.

So what the lions have done is taken the 10 best and said this is it you are going to play all game 4 games or 6 games. This is my opinion if you pay $600.00 - $800.00 your kid better play alot!!!! It seems that all of you are happy with what your team does and I wish you all the best.

aaabouef

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant