Aller au contenu
Can. Jr. 2002

CANADIENS JUNIOR

Messages recommandés

Bonjour à tous,

Ce message est pour vous informer que le groupe Canadiens Juniors est à la recherche d'une 2e équipe dans chaque catégorie pour la prochaine saison AAA.

En 2012, l'organisation comptera dans ses rangs les Canadiens Jr.Rouge et Canadiens Jr.Bleu.

Si vous êtes intéressé en tant qu'équipe, joueur ou entraîneur, veuillez contacter le groupe de François Gaudette au courriel suivant : canadiensjunior@hotmail.ca

Bonne fin d'été et surtout bonne saison !

Frank !

Go Stallions Go!

http://www.stallions2004.com

WOW Quel manque de respect ! Plus rien ne me surprend maintenant utiliser la page du canadien Jr pour faire la promotion de ton club !!! Aucune classe vraiment

Mike, I'm just helping getting your post on top of all the other posts. I figured it's better to give our Stallions team a plug instead of just your "!". Speaking of lack of respect, you did the same thing on the 2005 Stallions post which was quite disrespectful to both the Stallions and more importantly the Wolf Pack. Respect is a two way street where I come from my friend. Besides, shouldn't your Jr Canadiens posts go in the summer hockey section? The Stallions respect all the teams including yours. See you guys in St-Hubert ; ) for the start of another great season of AAA hockey.

I challenge you to show me where I wrote something about my team on a stallions or a wolf pack blog....

You are correct Mike it wasn't you and I appologize.... it was under the alias of "Can. Jr. 2002". Not sure who "Can. Jr. 2002" actually is but they are posting a "!" just to put their post ahead of everyone elses which isn't very respectful in my opinion.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant