Aller au contenu
stallions2004

Two 2004 born Stallions/Titan make the 2003 Brick Team

Messages recommandés

First off I'd like to congratulate the two 2004 original Stallions/Titan for making the very prestigious Brick Team 2003 one year ahead of their Brick year. The Stallions/Titan organization is extremely proud of them and it shows exactly what our program is all about..... development.

That being said, we are still very confident in our current roster that they will continue to step up their games despite not having these two players 100% committed to our 2004 stallions/Titan Gold team much like they did last year when faced with similar circumstances. We believe that 1 player (or in this case 2 players) do not make the team..... the team makes the team.

Bonne Chance a l'equipe Brick 2003!!!

Bengi

Je leur souhaite la meilleure des chances et bien hâte de voir leur performance. Par la suite, on pourra commenter les choix. Mais pour l'instant, félicitation et go for it.

Invité Dexter

Ce que je comprends est que les deux meilleurs joueurs 2004 du Québec, sont meilleurs que les 9-10-11-12-13 ième meilleurs 2003 du Québec ?

Si oui, soit qu'ils sont très très forts.... ou que la cuvé 2003 est pas forte... ou que tous les 2003 du Québec n'ont pas été vu..

Anayway, bonne chance à l'équipe représentant le Québec !

Ce que je comprends est que les deux meilleurs joueurs 2004 du Québec, sont meilleurs que les 9-10-11-12-13 ième meilleurs 2003 du Québec ?

Si oui, soit qu'ils sont très très forts.... ou que la cuvé 2003 est pas forte... ou que tous les 2003 du Québec n'ont pas été vu..

Anayway, bonne chance à l'équipe représentant le Québec !

Je pensais la même chose... mais je vais tout de même m'abstenir et attendre les parties. Je ne veux surtout rien enlever à ces jeunes mais en bas âge ya quand même une bonne différence entre un 1re et 2e. J'ai hâte de voir le tout en action.

Assuming this information is correct, good for the two boys but does not look good for the Brick Team this year if that is the case.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to give you guys alittle heads up, most of the kids that made the Brick Team were part of Team Quebec 2010-2011-2012 and Stallions Super 2003 including the 2004 forward...

Last Year the Stallions played in 2 tourneys in TO, (Pro Hockey) Stallions lost in the finals 5-2 to the Bulldogs Brick Team and Lost at the Ronnie Mac 2-1 in the semi-finals to Detroit's Little Cesar Brick Team, so if that's any indictation of whats to come I personally think The Ice Storm (Brick Team) might have a fighting chance to be very competitive at the Brick Tournament.

Our Stallions 2003 SUPER will have another chance at redemption June 7-9 at the Ronnie Mac tournament....

So there you go, if the right system is thought and if the chemistry is right anything is possible, But again we are talking about 9-10 yr olds, who are just enjoying themselves playing the game of Hockey at a higher stage, not knowing there's critics watching them and following them.

Assuming this information is correct, good for the two boys but does not look good for the Brick Team this year if that is the case.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to give you guys alittle heads up, most of the kids that made the Brick Team were part of Team Quebec 2010-2011-2012 and Stallions Super 2003 including the 2004 forward...

Last Year the Stallions played in 2 tourneys in TO, (Pro Hockey) Stallions lost in the finals 5-2 to the Bulldogs Brick Team and Lost at the Ronnie Mac 2-1 in the semi-finals to Detroit's Little Cesar Brick Team, so if that's any indictation of whats to come I personally think The Ice Storm (Brick Team) might have a fighting chance to be very competitive at the Brick Tournament.

Our Stallions 2003 SUPER will have another chance at redemption June 7-9 at the Ronnie Mac tournament....

So there you go, if the right system is thought and if the chemistry is right anything is possible, But again we are talking about 9-10 yr olds, who are just enjoying themselves playing the game of Hockey at a higher stage, not knowing there's critics watching them and following them.

Not my point, I am happy for the kids. It is a great experience. it is impossible that the 15 best players in Ice Storm territory include 2 underage kids. I am not trying to be insulting, I know that 9 year old kids are not reading this so I am sorry if I am bruising a parents ego.

Le coûts $$$$$$ fait en sorte que ça n'intéresse pas certains parents, c'est certain, même si leur jeune est d'exception. Un jeune 2003 est mieux de jouer surclassé dans le 2002, il évoluera autant et pour une fraction du prix. Sauf que c'est moins glamour...

Hi Guys,

Not my point, I am happy for the kids. It is a great experience. it is impossible that the 15 best players in Ice Storm territory include 2 underage kids. I am not trying to be insulting, I know that 9 year old kids are not reading this so I am sorry if I am bruising a parents ego.

Not Bruising any egos! Just wanted to let you know that we've coach most of these kids and we've played vs the top teams in TO so thats why we know what's the competition is like out there!

Le coûts $$$$$$ fait en sorte que ça n'intéresse pas certains parents, c'est certain, même si leur jeune est d'exception. Un jeune 2003 est mieux de jouer surclassé dans le 2002, il évoluera autant et pour une fraction du prix. Sauf que c'est moins glamour...

Si ils joue dans LEEEAQ un 2003 peu joue dans 2001! non! LOL!!!! :D :D :D

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant