Aller au contenu
djrob

LEHQ. D1

Messages recommandés

I would believe that the Vikings would have to be the favourites in the 2004 D1 now that the Stallions Elite are playing in the 2003 D1 category. The Vikings are pretty much the same team as last year (Metro CH) that made it to every finals losing to the Stallions Elite. This team should have moved up in my opinion but I guess they want to win a few 2004 D1 tourneys this year : )

Bengi we have three forwards returning, one D and one goalie. We are playing with 9 forwards 5 d's and two goalies... Je pense pas vraiment qu'on puisse pretendre avoir la même equipe... Having said that I would play you in exhibition anytime ! ;-)

Beauce had a strong team last year as did the Scorpions. It would be nice to have 3-4 different winners this year. How does Stallions Gold look this year?

I would believe that the Vikings would have to be the favourites in the 2004 D1 now that the Stallions Elite are playing in the 2003 D1 category. The Vikings are pretty much the same team as last year (Metro CH) that made it to every finals losing to the Stallions Elite. This team should have moved up in my opinion but I guess they want to win a few 2004 D1 tourneys this year : )

You are right Bengi we think playing 2004 D1 will be tougher. Last year we won Laval 2003 D2. You guys didn't even play on sunday I understand that you wanna prove your team can move up and do good ... We all do what we think is best for our team.

Cette annee etant la premiere annee d'une fusion des ligues nous croyons que la competition sera au rendez-vous. Bonne chance à tous !

Bengi we have three forwards returning, one D and one goalie. We are playing with 9 forwards 5 d's and two goalies... Je pense pas vraiment qu'on puisse pretendre avoir la même equipe... Having said that I would play you in exhibition anytime ! ;-)

Plus you added the top defenseman of NRJ last year (FI) along with 1 of the Stallions Gold Defenseman (NW) & 1 of the Stallions Gold forwards (KK) from last year which in some peoples eyes might make you even stronger then last year. The Vikings will be very strong... maybe even too strong in the 2004 D1's. As for an exhibition game, I don't think it gives our team any advantages in playing a team we beat 3-4 times straight last year (no disrespect intended as they were all very competitive games). 

You are right Bengi we think playing 2004 D1 will be tougher. Last year we won Laval 2003 D2. You guys didn't even play on sunday I understand that you wanna prove your team can move up and do good ... We all do what we think is best for our team.

Cette annee etant la premiere annee d'une fusion des ligues nous croyons que la competition sera au rendez-vous. Bonne chance à tous !

Mike, I totally respect that you guys won the Laval 2003 D2 tourney last year but it's only because you didn't have to play us at all during the tourney ; )

Too bad you aren't coming back again this year to defend your title....

Have a great AAA season Mike & all the other AAA teams as well. Bonne chance a tous!!!

Plus you added the top defenseman of NRJ last year (FI) along with 1 of the Stallions Gold Defenseman (NW) & 1 of the Stallions Gold forwards (KK) from last year which in some peoples eyes might make you even stronger then last year. The Vikings will be very strong... maybe even too strong in the 2004 D1's. As for an exhibition game, I don't think it gives our team any advantages in playing a team we beat 3-4 times straight last year (no disrespect intended as they were all very competitive games). 

No words on the coaching staff??? Shame on you...

Farces à part, monsieur Stallions 2004, si il y a une chose que j'ai appris avec les "too strong" c'est bel et bien que le hockey se joue sur la glace. Notre équipe sera très compétitive, probablement la mieux équilibré mais trop forte, non. C'est de mettre de la pression inutile à des enfants de 9-10 ans...un peu comme vous le faites en jouant dans le 2003!

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant