Aller au contenu
LUCIC

THE SHOW ! CANADA vs U.S.A

Messages recommandés

WOW this is HUGE!!!

Finally a 2nd Brick type tournament that will be run properly in Quebec by a competent organization/people that will choose the very BEST kids & coaches of the province because they really know the kids.

BIGGER, BETTER, STRONGER & of course CHEAPER than the Brick Tourney... I'm definitely on board for this one.

After the first day, I guess the results at THE SHOW do not allow us to conclude that you are doing a better job than the Brick 04 people did last year.

From watching the games on line, it seems like most of the names on the Quebec team do not sound French. Is this a Lac St-Louis team with a few additions or a true Team Quebec ?

JC

BTW! Team Canada was not built by the coach mentioned it was given to him, by the committee of THE SHOW, he ADDED 3-4 players from his Winnipeg team that lost.....

Just wanted to state the facts!

La sélection de Team Québec est vraiment pas représentative des meilleurs 2004 du Québec , Comme Ge-C-Tou l'indique, ça ressemble à un Team du West island. Une bonne Équipé un point c'est tout!

L'équipe Québec est quand même meilleure que ce que nous avons vu hier...  laissons-leur le temps de rebondir.  La défensive est suspecte, mais l'attaque devrait pouvoir compenser.

Bonjour Top Ice,

Do you think that Team Brick 2004 was the best of Quebec.....NO it wasn't!!!! or else they would of ended up in the finals!!!!

For sure Team Quebec is missing some players, but Team Quebec is holding there own!!!!

Remember this tourney is Canada vs U.S.A.....

I totally agrre Lucic, I just hope that one day all top players from Qc can get together. According to me, Team Québec is  missing at least 8 top players and Brick was missing 6-7top players

Top Ice, I agree 100%, sometimes politics (parents) play a big part....I've realize to stop coaching my son, and let my son experience the coaching from other NON-PARENTAL coaches , I can only encourage my son as a father should...

After this experience of THE SHOW, next year the Lions Organization will have another big Tournament.....The Lions will send out the invitations.... 

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant