Aller au contenu
HockeyCoach

Tournoi Montreal Meltdown à Pierrefonds

Messages recommandés

Tournoi Montreal Meltdown à Pierrefonds, du 17 au 20 juin.

Pool A SUPER

Gouverneurs Ice Rebels

Montreal Vipers

Ottawa Riot Red

Bauer East

NB Stars

Pool B SUPER

Canadiens Jr

Jr. Lions

Mtl Metro Ice Dragons

Spiderman

Maplesoft Hawks

New Hampshire Knights

Pool A REG.

Global Hockey

Jr. Lions

Durham Ice Breakers

Ottawa Valley Spartans

Cantonniers de Sherbrooke

Pool B REG.

Mtl Metro Wolverines

GOH Gladiateurs

New Hampshire Knights

Hurricanes

Oakville Lightning

HockeyCoach

this is going to be a very competitive tournament in the regular division. I don't know much about the Durham Ice Breakers, but rumors have it that they are evry strong. My pick to come out of pool A will most likely be Durham or Cantonniers. The cantonnier team is very good team. My darkhorse team are those kids in blue whom seem to be competitive in every tournament, but for some reason has not had the opportunity to advance like soem of the other teams, in this i speak f Global Hockey. Watch it for this team, they may play spoiler.

In Pool B, man i hate to say it, but I feel that the Wolverines have an easy schedule. For this reason, I think the Wolverines will be holding one of the a tops spots. After their letdwon at NRJ, They will be coming at all teams hard, so there is no doubt that they will be ready for the meltdown. Oakville will be the other team holding the other spot.

Good luck to all teams, at least we don't have to worry about the refs or any other surprisng circumstances as this is one of the best tournaments.

I hope to see Global Hockey in the finals.

Les Wolverines ne l'auront pas facile. Vous oubliez GOH Gladiateurs, je pense qu’ils peuvent finir dans le top 2 dans le pool B. Tout dépend de la force des équipes de l'extérieur. Rien de garantie pour les Wolverines.

Je ne connais pas les équipes de l'extérieur dans le pool A, mais avec les résultats des Cantonniers et Global contre les Vipers la semaine passé, c'est des bons candidats pour sortir 1 et 2 dans le pool A.

La GAME ce joue sur la glace.

HockeyCoach

Captain Canada, I don't agree with you! The Wolverines will not have it easy as it should be! GOH has a good team.They had very close games in the Super Defi against some very good super AAA teams. Oakville lost in the finals (in the regular) of the Ronald Mcdonald. The Knights lost last year in O.T against the Wild in the Meltdown. You can expect to have some very good games in both pools! We look forwards to and welcome the challenge of playing all these good teams.

Pourquoi pas creer un jeux vituel et tous le monde reste a la maison et garde ses $$$. Il ne semble jamais avoir de cedule qui plait au monde. Tous le monde a des complots contre nous et j'en passent. Dans le monde virtuel tous sera parfait et on reste tous chez nous

Pourquoi pas creer un jeux vituel et tous le monde reste a la maison et garde ses $$$. Il ne semble jamais avoir de cedule qui plait au monde. Tous le monde a des complots contre nous et j'en passent. Dans le monde virtuel tous sera parfait et on reste tous chez nous

Aucun commentaire négatif dans ce sujet.

De quoi tu parles?

HockeyCoach

Je te vise pas HockeyCoach, je vise ceux qui se plaignent constament parceque les pool sont pas a leur gout ou parceque eux ils savent ce qu'il va se passer et tous le mondre triche contre eux.

If I came off as being negative, I apologize b/c that was not my intent. When entering these tournaments, it is a reality that sometimes there is an easier pool, or that a team may have a favorable schedule, nothing wrong with that. This is just my opinion and that's all it is. Personally, i like the wolverines team, they are big, can skate, and at this time are very hungry. They have a lot to prove. Goh, you're right I don't know much but I will have a better opportunity to see them tomorrow as we are playing them tomorrow night. Oakville, well I did say that they will be strong, as well as cantonniers and durham. We know at this time the Jr.Lions are not too strong but like ity was said earlier, the game is played on the ice. Which ever team shows up, will win. I must say that I am rooting for Global all the way!!!! They don't evr quit, and they just keep coming and coming! A bunch of hardworkers who don't know the meaning of quit. A compliment to their entire coaching staff and a bunch of great parents. Global may surprise a lot of people. Thye have no superstars, just guys who love to play and work hard. If interested in becoming part of this movement, hit me up privately.

I don't know much but I will have a better opportunity to see them tomorrow as we are playing them tomorrow night.

Captain Canada,

How did your exhibition game turnout?

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant