Aller au contenu
doughty

regionnaux atome bb

Messages recommandés

All I can say is It will be a great game, the are both winners in my books. I would have loved an opportunity to have my son play for any one of these teams.If the Tigers keep that passing game going as they did last night it will be a great battle. Speed on both sides, both play a team concept not just one or two players as many other teams were this year. Lasalle is stronger on Defense, Tigers have more natural scorers.

Good luck to both teams, can not give you a winner I have friends on both sides.

2 options: dites laquelle vas gagner ?

#1)

quelle equipe etait 2 BB l annee passe et cette annee 1 BB et a 13 jouers (8+5) ? et sure elle va couper le banc...

#2)

quelle equipe atait 2 BB l annee passe et cette annee 2 BB a 15 joeurs (9+6) ? peut etre vont couper le banc

dites moi qui vas gagner ?

option # 1 pour moi....

Get your popcorn ready! (or your Roll up the rim coffees)

The DDO Civic Centre is going to be packed this Sunday.

8:00am Atome BB - Tigers de Lakeshore vs Boas Lasalle/Westmount/Côte St-Luc (#1 sur Classement POC)

9:45am Bantam AA - Panthers de Lakeshore vs Rice et le Powerhouse Express du Suroît (#5 sur Classement POC)

10:30am PeeWee AA - Cobras de Verdun/Lasalle vs Panthers de Lakeshore (#1 sur Classement POC)

Lakeshore est vraiment une puissance provinciale.

Peut importe l'année, ils sont toujours très compétitif.

The Tigers win. Have seen both teams play and the Tigers win this one for sure they dont even need to cut the bench Lasalle could go with 10 and a 1 goalie and it still wont help. Both Lakeshore teams play as a team yes they have players that are very impressive but they pass 2 on1 they pass no puck hogs on this team. That is what makes them so good not sure how they do it but they do. Good luck to them I would prefer a team from the Lions division to represent Lac St.Louis. They are a class act as there coach showed last night.

aaabouef

La vrai région de Lac St Louis ( Div Lions) a toujours été une organisation avec de la classe. Ça va être un bon match les prédictions seront variés.

Je crois personnellement que les Boas vont pour une première fois de leur année finalement avoir une équipe parmi le tops 5 du classements poc.

Bonne chances aux deux équipes.

Lasalle vs. Lakeshore

Anyone who has ever seen Lasalle play in the last 3 years knows they cut the bench big time in tight games. They have a 2 center system to start with. Lakeshore comes out of a very very strong division.

Outside of Lasalle, I do not think anyone is rooting for the Boas. They again snuck one through the 5 hole of Hockey Quebec.

Stop complaining about the refs and dumb comments about getto. Sit back and enjoy.

Lasalle vs. Lakeshore

Anyone who has ever seen Lasalle play in the last 3 years knows they cut the bench big time in tight games. They have a 2 center system to start with. Lakeshore comes out of a very very strong division.

Outside of Lasalle, I do not think anyone is rooting for the Boas. They again snuck one through the 5 hole of Hockey Quebec.

Stop complaining about the refs and dumb comments about getto. Sit back and enjoy.

Go boas

Bonne chance a toutes les équipes qui sont en demi finale et finale pour la Coupe Dodge.Plus particulièrement aux enfants qui participent.

Au gagnant soyez prêt pour votre dernier défi la Coupe Dodge.

Les prédictions vont surement sortir Lundi pour la Coupe Dodge.

Well, I have to disagree with Hockey For Kid's comment b/c there are many people outside of Lasalle cheering / rooting as you put it for Lasalle b/c of what this coach asked from this team. Lasalle does not have the numbers to compete so to see them battling to the end is ever so sweet.

Let it be said, we all know that lakeshore has always been a very good organization probably one of the best. No one can deny that. But when you look at the numbers in comparison to Lasalle, you should be better than us. If you look at all the ice from east to west that you obtain throughout the year, you should be better than us. Speaking about class, perfoming poetry after the game does not represent class. In my experience, coaches do not enter opposing teams locker rooms. If you have something to say, say it in the halls. A locker room is a personal sanctuary. Would thios have been done if you had lost? Maybe? Maybe not?

Lasalle is rooted for b/c of what the coach has tried to instill in his players. The idea of school coming first and not perfoming well in school may be a result in not playing is a measure of true class. Not saying that other organizations don't adhere to this philosophy, but I definately know 1 for sure that does not. We all strive for perfection and Papa Boa is no different.

Everyone can appreciate a hardworking team. In this case here is two teams that work extremely hard, have great coaching, and players that want to win. Unfortunately, Someone has to suffer a defeat and it will in the end be the tigres de lakeshore. The BOAS DE LASALLE did not muster their record by fluke, they deserved and worked for their status. Every year changes, and yes overall lasalle is probably a weak organization, but the 2000 group has lakeshore's number!!

Just a side note. Imagine the depth the Boas could've had if players weren't in conflict between hockey and their other sport, players that changed organizations for more playing time, or players just being blackballed for whatever reasons that occur. And, There is no hockey quebec rule that states that you have to go 9+6. 8+5 is very acceptable.

Good luck to both teams, it will be a hell of game, and too bad we cannot place any wagers on the game. A little predication, it will be armageddon for the Lakeshore fans in the civic center come Sunday morning.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant