Aller au contenu
doughty

regionnaux atome bb

Messages recommandés

The lasalle team has many of my friends on it but I'm tired about hearing about them. Are people afraid of them? Personally, I couldn't care who wins our sorry Hurricane team should have been at least competing for the Montreal Cup -that's what happens when you lose your best player and play the manager's child the whole game - We were doomed from; let's say back in October- It is what it is-I learned a lot from playing in Hurricane land this year - I learned that as a parent I have to keep my shut when the kids are playing. ( It's just my competitive nature) Also, I learned that we were weak and if we wanted to see a real team play that we would have to watch lakeshore.( this coming from gods!) but which one? I also learned that if you are having a very strong game, you will sit. dependng who you are of course. I started believing that it may be a racial thing. But you know us brothjers, we blame everything on color anyway, so that is not saying much!

Lasalle bring it home baby, after party at Parc leroux!!!

Speaking about class, perfoming poetry after the game does not represent class. In my experience, coaches do not enter opposing teams locker rooms. If you have something to say, say it in the halls. A locker room is a personal sanctuary. Would thios have been done if you had lost? Maybe? Maybe not?

I understand and respect your point but please do not make a negative out of a positive gesture.

Remember that this is minor league hockey and we are talking about 9 to 11 year old kids. Why I chose to point out this gesture was to point out an example of sportsmanship. The Tigers coach asked the Versant Ouest coaching staff before entering the room if he could say a few words to which we absolutely agreed to. Understand that we played against them 6 times this year and he simply wanted to acknowledge the improvement in our players from our 1st game against them which we lost 9-2.

Let me tell you that our kids really appreciated to hear it and so did the coaches!

I am a parent from the LaSalle Lions Novice A Team. I cannot believe that I waited this long to voice my opinion. My son had a great year... if you look at the winning stats. BUT he hardly played. I never voiced my opinion to the coaches because I was scared that my son would be penalized even more than what he was. He always seemed happy after the games, but after Sunday's game against the other LaSalle Team, he said he wished he was on the other team... atleast the other coach plays all his players. How could coaches (5 behind the bench), always play the same players. Yes, *************OV is a very good player... but lets be honest here. There were atleast 30 games out of the 51 that he played 8 minutes each period. No wonder why he scored 156 goals, and why we won every game. If you know hockey, and you don’t play your weak players… of course you are going to win!!! The other LaSalle Team atleast pass the puck to eachother and they learned something this year. My son on the other hand, said yesterday that he no longer wants to play hockey next year, because he is not good enough. I heard about this sight from other parents on our team, so I just wanted to send a message out there. That when it comes to a team sport... all players should play and not just the best player. I saw more heart from the LaSalle Jaguars Team than ours on Sunday. I am glad the season is over. To bad the LaSalle Association did not fix this problem a long time ago.

Do you remeber this topic escobar??? Then you actually have the cohones to talk about class!!! This kid never played #10 played 8 minutes out of a 10 minute period.

Go visit the english section and read up on your beloved lasalle you tell me if they have class. Topic is best Novice A team. Just to let you know there has to be something wrong on that side of the town my son plays football as well and you guessed it they do the same crap on that playing field also some kids never play even though football quebec rules state that all players should play not just the starters. Just get your head out of your ars and think about it MINOR MINOR MINOR look in the dictionary if you dont understand the word.

aaabouef

I am a parent from the LaSalle Lions Novice A Team. I cannot believe that I waited this long to voice my opinion. My son had a great year... if you look at the winning stats. BUT he hardly played. I never voiced my opinion to the coaches because I was scared that my son would be penalized even more than what he was. He always seemed happy after the games, but after Sunday's game against the other LaSalle Team, he said he wished he was on the other team... atleast the other coach plays all his players. How could coaches (5 behind the bench), always play the same players. Yes, *************OV is a very good player... but lets be honest here. There were atleast 30 games out of the 51 that he played 8 minutes each period. No wonder why he scored 156 goals, and why we won every game. If you know hockey, and you don’t play your weak players… of course you are going to win!!! The other LaSalle Team atleast pass the puck to eachother and they learned something this year. My son on the other hand, said yesterday that he no longer wants to play hockey next year, because he is not good enough. I heard about this sight from other parents on our team, so I just wanted to send a message out there. That when it comes to a team sport... all players should play and not just the best player. I saw more heart from the LaSalle Jaguars Team than ours on Sunday. I am glad the season is over. To bad the LaSalle Association did not fix this problem a long time ago.

Do you remeber this topic escobar??? Then you actually have the cohones to talk about class!!! This kid never played #10 played 8 minutes out of a 10 minute period.

Go visit the english section and read up on your beloved lasalle you tell me if they have class. Topic is best Novice A team. Just to let you know there has to be something wrong on that side of the town my son plays football as well and you guessed it they do the same crap on that playing field also some kids never play even though football quebec rules state that all players should play not just the starters. Just get your head out of your ars and think about it MINOR MINOR MINOR look in the dictionary if you dont understand the word.

aaabouef

why such a hate for the assosiation mr boeuf

Je me pose plusieurs questions sur les Boas maintenant, a savoir si tout les parents sont heureux.

S.V.P laisser jouer les enfants de 9 10 et 11 ans. Dans leurs sports de rêve. C'est avec des rêves qu'on se dépasse dans la vie.

In response to Quiveringquail. Why do you call it hate I call it the truth!!! Did you read eric 25 he starting to ask questions. Credibility you guys have none!!! All you guys have is a corrupt association where winning comes first from pre-novice to midget. Escobar thinks that a coach from a opposing team that comes over to congratulate the losing team on how they improved from the beggining of the season till the end what did he say "Speaking about class, perfoming poetry after the game does not represent class" he must be really special this escobar.

My hat goes of to the coach from lakeshore he put his teams victory aside to come and talk to 9-10-11 year olds to congratulate them. There you go in a nutshell. I would have to say the tigers will win, 9-6-2 they all play no one man show on that team. That is why they have good teams all the way up they develope all the kids not just the best.

aaabouef

. Credibility you guys have none!!! All you guys have is a corrupt association where winning comes first from pre-novice to midget.

aaabouef

Est ce que c'est la raison pourquoi l'association de Boas a laisser Verdun cette année? Pour être en mesure de prendre un certain contrôle des petits namis.

Es ce que c'est vraiment Lasalle qui contrôle ou Westmount avec les $$$$.

. Credibility you guys have none!!! All you guys have is a corrupt association where winning comes first from pre-novice to midget.

aaabouef

Est ce que c'est la raison pourquoi l'association de Boas a laisser Verdun cette année? Pour être en mesure de prendre un certain contrôle des petits namis.

Es ce que c'est vraiment Lasalle qui contrôle ou Westmount avec les $$$$.

Entièrement raison avec toi. Même avec Verdun l'an passée, Lasalle avait le contrôle des petits namis. Cette année sans Verdun s'était plus facile de choisir les gangs de petits amis. Tout équipe AA des Boas est formé des petits namis et ceux qui ont de l'argent les autres creuver dans le BB et CC. Peut être seulement le peewee AA cette année n'est pas former de petits namis car l'entraineur n'a pas d'enfant et est super correct et se fou des petits namis et l'argent, il veut des bons joueurs. S'est pour cette raison que l'an passé, il s'est rendu à la coupe Dodge avec le peewee BB et cette année avec le peewee AA, il est en final et si son équipe gagne contre le Lakeshore, il s'en va à la coupe Dodge encore une fois. En passant, je lui souhaite Bonne Chance. Lui, il a choisi les bons joueurs deux années suite.

Bantam AA cette année avait quatre premières années en avant et deux d'entres eux ont bien parus pourquoi prendre des premières années qui ne sont pas des AA deviner argent et petits namis.

Il ne faut pas sans faire se n'ai pas la seule association qui agit comme ca. Et nous on ne peut pas rien faire.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant