Aller au contenu
LUCIC

Stallions Champions at the Meltdown

Messages recommandés

I want to congratulate the Jr Lions Coaching staff, players and parents on a good final game, score didn't do you justice, hold your heads up you guys played amazing.

STALLIONS 3 FOR 3 what can I say, We have greatest parents, players, and the coaching staff isn't that bad!

CONGRATS STALLIONS as your were the team beat THIS YEAR!

Voici mes Top 10 pour 2011:

1) Stallions 3 championships

2)Jr Lions 1 semis, 1 final

3)Royals 1 championship and final

4)Dragons 1 championship and final

5) Canadien JR

6) Petit Blizzard

7) Govs.Selects

8 Lighting

9)Ice Storm

10)D.R GUERRIRS

Peux-tu svp élaborer sur ton classement... J'ai vu pas mal de matchs dans le 2004 et bien que les équipes au sommet méritent d'y être, je questionne un peu l'ordre de ton classement. Les Royals ont eu une fiche presque parfaite. N'eut été de leur défaite en supplémentaire en finale à St.-Hubert, ils auraient été premiers... Les Gouverneurs méritent selon moi un meilleur classement, ils ont été une des équipes dominante...

Merci,

AL2003

I want to congratulate the Jr Lions Coaching staff, players and parents on a good final game, score didn't do you justice, hold your heads up you guys played amazing.

STALLIONS 3 FOR 3 what can I say, We have greatest parents, players, and the coaching staff isn't that bad!

CONGRATS STALLIONS as your were the team beat THIS YEAR!

Voici mes Top 10 pour 2011:

1) Stallions 3 championships

2)Jr Lions 1 semis, 1 final

3)Royals 1 championship and final

4)Dragons 1 championship and final

5) Canadien JR

6) Petit Blizzard

7) Govs.Selects

8 Lighting

9)Ice Storm

10)D.R GUERRIRS

The #2 spot is very tight in my opinion. The Jr Lions have played the Stallions very tough, but they've also played them a bunch of times losing each time. They also lost to the Royals in St-Hubert, but they've gotten much better since then much like the Stallions as it was their first tournament. The Royals are up there, but it would have been nice to see them play in more tournaments. They played a great finals in St-Hubert. Great AAA season to all. All the kids deserve a great applause. They've worked so hard and have improved tremendously.

Peux-tu svp élaborer sur ton classement... J'ai vu pas mal de matchs dans le 2004 et bien que les équipes au sommet méritent d'y être, je questionne un peu l'ordre de ton classement. Les Royals ont eu une fiche presque parfaite. N'eut été de leur défaite en supplémentaire en finale à St.-Hubert, ils auraient été premiers... Les Gouverneurs méritent selon moi un meilleur classement, ils ont été une des équipes dominante...

Merci,

AL2003

Al2003 why are you here! don't understand are you stalking me? LEAVE ME ALONE!

This CLASSEMENT is coming from my experience as a coach and my opinion, I found playing the JR LIONS was a tougher COMPETITION for us then playing other teams, But you'll see the JR LIONS will win the Rosmere tourney...

Bonjour

Je suis un peu d'accord avec le commentaires précédent les Royals ont jusqu'à maintenant 3 tournois de jouer 2 championnats et une finale ( défaite en prolongation et match très serré il menait 2-0 en troisième période contre vos stallions ) Pourquoi les jugez-vous si durement.

Bonjour

Je suis un peu d'accord avec le commentaires précédent les Royals ont jusqu'à maintenant 3 tournois de jouer 2 championnats et une finale ( défaite en prolongation et match très serré il menait 2-0 en troisième période contre vos stallions ) Pourquoi les jugez-vous si durement.

Bonjour Denis28,

The only thing is that their first tournament is not part of the THAAAQ DIV.

if you go to the THAAAQ web-site it's NOT part of the THAAAQ tournaments. As for the other tournament, they played, Repengtiny, there wasn't any big name teams, when they played the Stallions, yes indeed it was a beautiful tight game, but the JR Lions played us tight where we only won 6-5 and they played us another 2 times....The Meltdown was a major Tournament where teams from Boston, Ontario were there, that's where most of the 2004 Thaaaq div.should of been....

Again this my opinion it doesn't mean people need to agree with this....

This is a blog to talk about what teams are out there, HOPEFULLY NO ONE TAKES THIS PERSONALLY!

Merci!

Lucic....

Je respect votre opinion mais je crois que vous jugez les Royals très sévèrement le premier tournoi qu'ils ont fait etaient en Ontario comme au meltdown ils ont affronté les deux équipes qui étaient présentent au meltdown qu'ils ont battu avec de gros score de plus a Repentigny ils ont affronté les canadiens Jr et le lightning tout comme vous dans le fond leur seule défaite a été contre les stallions a St-Hubert et en prolongation sur une partie très serré. Si vous dites que le tournoi qu'ils ont gagnés a Gatineau et Repentigny n'en étaient pas de vrai alors qu'es y ce que le tournoi de NRJ et Meltdown avaient de plus ??? Une équipe de Boston qui semble être du calibre du canadiens jr ou lightning. Je crois que l'équipe des Royals possèdent un joueur très supérieur a la moyennetout comme dans votre équipe et que les attaquent des Royals sont tous très solides sans aucune exeption.

J'espère que mon opinion ne vous fâchera pas car tout le monde a le droit a son opinion.

Donc selon moi les Royals et les stallions sont deux équipes de niveau supérieur mais pas une plus forte que l'autre.

Et allons voir aussi comment ils vont se débrouiller en fds a Ottawa contre les 2003.

Bonne journée

Lucic your classification of the 2004 teams is to me a proof that you have a personal thing going with the Royals. Everytime people talked to me about you and your comments I tried to stay neutral. To be honest I didn't know what to clearly think of you. It was impossible in my mind that a father of a 7 year old would enter a war of words and try to lower other kids and other teams to make sure everybody knew his son was that good.

I've seen a lot of kids like you did and yes your son is very gifted and can dominate at the level he's playing right now. He's like a horse on the ice and when he has the puck you can feel everybody expects something to happen. You have other good players in your team as well and, like you did in St-hubert, you coach to win. You don't think of what others would think of you cutting your bench and letting 7 year old kids on the bench to make sure you win. Nobody can argue with you this is AAA after all !!! lol

As for the royals, I don't believe you see them as a not that good of a team. I think we have real top forwards in our team. Yes there is room for improvement but I think that's why they still have 11 years to learn and enjoy hockey at the minor level.

I think I almost made up my mind about you but I'm willing to, once again, wait a little bit more to see if you are a class act parent that knows his hockey or just an idiot !

so my classification of the 2004 teams is :

1- Stallions with 3 tournaments won

2-royals with 2 tournaments won and a lost in OVERTIME

the other teams are all good but 2 teams won the 5 tournaments.

Lucic your classification of the 2004 teams is to me a proof that you have a personal thing going with the Royals. Everytime people talked to me about you and your comments I tried to stay neutral. To be honest I didn't know what to clearly think of you. It was impossible in my mind that a father of a 7 year old would enter a war of words and try to lower other kids and other teams to make sure everybody knew his son was that good.

I've seen a lot of kids like you did and yes your son is very gifted and can dominate at the level he's playing right now. He's like a horse on the ice and when he has the puck you can feel everybody expects something to happen. You have other good players in your team as well and, like you did in St-hubert, you coach to win. You don't think of what others would think of you cutting your bench and letting 7 year old kids on the bench to make sure you win. Nobody can argue with you this is AAA after all !!! lol

As for the royals, I don't believe you see them as a not that good of a team. I think we have real top forwards in our team. Yes there is room for improvement but I think that's why they still have 11 years to learn and enjoy hockey at the minor level.

I think I almost made up my mind about you but I'm willing to, once again, wait a little bit more to see if you are a class act parent that knows his hockey or just an idiot !

so my classification of the 2004 teams is :

1- Stallions with 3 tournaments won

2-royals with 2 tournaments won and a lost in OVERTIME

the other teams are all good but 2 teams won the 5 tournaments.

Hi Mr Goyette,

I think the Royals have a great team, nothing against at all, I like the way they are COACHED, the Head Coach in my opinoin is a very good person, I just think I didn't see much of the team Royals.

You can speak to everyone around the hockey AAA and My name Tony LaStarza is a class act TALK TO EVERYONE and you won't get any negative feed back as for Royals parents that is different, my son was Trashed talk from the Royals and I never ever said nothing, my son like all other kids just want to play hockey, why do people have to trash talk a 7 year boy saying that he's hogger, he doesn't pass the trophy around that to me is hurtful for a parent because I try and bestow proper respect for the game and in his life away from hockey...I coach kids for development and to have respect for this Game, if you notice before every game 04s or 03s, I send my Captain to shake hands with other coaches, sometimes words get taken out of context...but as no reflection on any kid.

Again I respect your Classement...

Tony

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.