Aller au contenu
LUCIC

Stallions Champions at the Meltdown

Messages recommandés

I just wish you wouldn't say the Royal's parents are saying bad things about your kid because I can assure you when I write things I don't write on behalf of other parents. If something is said about someone, don't think all the parents agree. We won 2 tournaments wether you think the skill of the task in ottawa wasn't so great because a win is a win. You had a walk in the park in NRJ and meltdown and some of the teams that played there were also in Ottawa. But you had a walk in the park because your team was dominant exactly the same way we were in Ottawa.

I congradulate you for the perfect year your team had and wish you luck in Toronto and Boston with team Quebec.

As for us I'm sure you'll be informed of our week end in Ottawa against 2003 teams. Boston is the icing on the cake for the kids. They can't wait to play there and as a parent I'll make sure they enjoy hockey for years and years to come.

Always with respect Mike Goyette

I just wish you wouldn't say the Royal's parents are saying bad things about your kid because I can assure you when I write things I don't write on behalf of other parents. If something is said about someone, don't think all the parents agree. We won 2 tournaments wether you think the skill of the task in ottawa wasn't so great because a win is a win. You had a walk in the park in NRJ and meltdown and some of the teams that played there were also in Ottawa. But you had a walk in the park because your team was dominant exactly the same way we were in Ottawa.

I congradulate you for the perfect year your team had and wish you luck in Toronto and Boston with team Quebec.

As for us I'm sure you'll be informed of our week end in Ottawa against 2003 teams. Boston is the icing on the cake for the kids. They can't wait to play there and as a parent I'll make sure they enjoy hockey for years and years to come.

Mike you are right, I'm sorry for generalizing the Royals parents, I know for a fact there's very good people on that team, and yes, Boston will be nice hopefully we can put this all behind us and make the kids play the games....

Once again thank you for sharing your thoughts with us in this blog, and that we can all show a little respect towards each other...

Tony

All due respect Mike, at the NRJ Tournament the team you Ranked 3rd in the 2004 ranking was The Dragons from Quebec city and that was the final game at NRJ! Is there any team that I missed from Ontario that should be included in the top 10!

Tony

Again I'm not talking about the ranking there . I'm just saying that a win is a win. The royals won 2 tournaments and nobody should try and diminish the opponents. You guys won fairly easy at energy and in Pierrefonds and you won a tough battle against us in st-hubert because you guys were good. We won in repentigny and Ottawa because we were good. that's it ! Point final !!

If you wanna talk more ask Manu for my number I'd be more than happy to explain how I feel over the phone. English is not my first language maybe I'm explaining wrong ...

Again I'm not talking about the ranking there . I'm just saying that a win is a win. The royals won 2 tournaments and nobody should try and diminish the opponents. You guys won fairly easy at energy and in Pierrefonds and you won a tough battle against us in st-hubert because you guys were good. We won in repentigny and Ottawa because we were good. that's it ! Point final !!

If you wanna talk more ask Manu for my number I'd be more than happy to explain how I feel over the phone. English is not my first language maybe I'm explaining wrong ...

Your english is very good Mike..... much better then my french for sure.

From my point of view rankings are so subjective. It's impossible to tell who's better as it's based at a specific point in time. Further, some teams might have been missing players or like in many of the tournaments, some good teams were missing. Further, some teams have drastically improved since March but haven't had the chance to prove it to other good teams (ie. Jr Lions to Royals or even the Royals to the Stallions). I Personally respect everyones opinion and I leave it at that. It would have been nice to have a final tournament with all the best teams but we don't. So in the end, these rankings are just for discussions and let's all agree to disagree!

Now now...lets not let this get out of hand. I just want to say for the record...

I love Tony!!!! I want to have his children.... He is soooo handsome and he likes pizza :mrgreen:

All kidding aside....Tony is all about the kids. I cannot see him attacking any child regardless of what team they play on. I can personally attest to this. Tony saw something in my kids ability to play hockey that no other coach saw or wanted to see at the pre novice level. My wife and I did not know much about hockey so we relied heavily on Tony and his coaching staff. We invested in our son and today he is a blooming talent. Sure Tony can get emotional at time, but so do I when I see poutine and hot dogs. Tony just gets emotional when sees his wife or a big plate of spagget!!!

Really...Tone is a good guy. Anyone who puts in the rink time like he does for the kids is OK in my books!!!

Tony are we still on for that HOT date tonight?

Kisses :mrgreen:

Now now...lets not let this get out of hand. I just want to say for the record...

I love Tony!!!! I want to have his children.... He is soooo handsome and he likes pizza :mrgreen:

All kidding aside....Tony is all about the kids. I cannot see him attacking any child regardless of what team they play on. I can attest personally to this. Tony saw something in my kids ability to play hockey that no other coach saw or wanted to see at the pre novice level. My wife and I did not know much about hockey so we relied heavily on Tony and his coaching staff. We invested in our son and today he is a blooming talent. Sure Tony can get emotional at time, but so do I when I see poutine and hot dogs. Tony just gets emotional when sees his wife or a big plate of spagget!!!

Really...Tone is a good guy. Anyone who puts in the rink time like he does for the kids is OK in my books!!!

Tony are we still on for that HOT date tonight?

Kisses :mrgreen:

Hey Jcac,

Thanks dude and yes for tonite make sure you wear that red dress that your wife worn on our last date... :D...seriously thank you for your kind words and #97 from Stallions as really blossom, we (Stallions coaches) can't take all the credit for that he listened and excuted, he as raw talent just needed to be refine...

Tones..

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.