Aller au contenu
bigdog367

pee wee aan lasalle

Messages recommandés

i went to watch the LaSalle cobras play the lakeshore last night it was the first game of the season i wanted to see the coach of the year for LaSalle pat leroux to see what kind of team he has this year because i heard so much about the team he had last year how they went undefeated but could not win it all were to start well the lakeshore are in a different category then LaSalle.Lasalle look like a pee wee bb team i have heard people in the stands saying that the have a lot of first years on the team well the should of looked for more talent in some of the second years because i think that picking kids for who they are and there are not there talent is wrong i will not mention any kid but lets hope they do not start selling beer there i guess we will have to see what he can do with this team

Here we go again,

BIGDOG...Why don't you talk about the game and how it looked instead of saying things you can not finish.

If your no happy with the PW AA Cobras find you are aloud but do not start insuating anything about the team....You do not know what happen in training camp so PLEASE.....Mind your own business.

By the way the coach you are talking about will show to these kids how to play the game and when they will go in Bantam and Midget they will already have done many situations that most of the other coaches can not show.

Ouf....And it is only the first game of the year....And last year is over let's talk about the games on the ice.

Hope you understand Bigdog....

HI THE ROCK TRAINING CAMP THERE ARE 4 KIDS THAT DO NOT BELONG THERE THEY ARE THERE BECAUSE OF THERE PARENTS AND FOR THE GAME LAKESHORE PLAYED 10 MIN OF THE FIRST PERIOD IN LASALLE ZONE AND THE SAME IN THE SECOND IF THE POWER DOES NOT GO OUT IT WOULD BE THE SAME IN THE THRID AND FOR THE COACH LETS SEE IF HE IS STILL THERE WHEN THERE RECORD IS NOT SO GOOD

If your no happy with the PW AA Cobras find you are aloud but do not start insuating anything about the team....You do not know what happen in training camp so PLEASE.....Mind your own business...

Hi The Rock, i hope the coach had his word for the players he,s gonna coach, if so, like you said it's only the first game

Hi Bigdog,

You are aloud to have your own opinion about the hockey team and what goes on but sorry parent's have nothing to do with the choice's the coach did...If you know him he does not take any kind of b...... from anybody.

Also the Cobras are not expected to win it all this year but again in Lakeshore expectations are very high again and like the last 3 year's the coach is going to feel again and again and again the heat of most of the premadona of those Lakeshore parent's like the last 3 year's and they will collaps at the end of the year again.

Just remember one thing....Last year PW BB And CC Lasalle and Verdun together won only 6 games all year so that tells you what.....

The Cobras coach will suffer this year as far as win and lost goes but you tell me at the end of the year what team as improved the most and the Cobras should be up there.....

Stay tuned because next year ouf....This will be are very exciting team to watch and then we will see what others have to offer.

Have a good day BIGDOG but please give us comments about the game you see on the ice and forget what ever is going around and the trash talk that your ear in the rinks.As i can see you must be there alout because your report most of the trash talk going on.

Arena talk is worst than having 100 women's in the same hall.....

See you at the ring...

Will be funny this weekend between Lasalle and Lakeshore.

By the way do you know if Lasalle has imported players this summer like Lakeshore did ?

18 sep 2011 14:30 Panthers de Lakeshore Cobras de Verdun/Lasalle AUD1 2102

18 sep 2011 14:35 Panthers de Lakeshore Cobras de Verdun/Lasalle AUD1 2106

cela semble fatiguer bien du monde que ce joueur soit rendu a Kirkland, il est demenager la bas que ce soit pour le hockey ou pas ca regarde qui ils remplisse les conditions moi meme si je reviendrait je ferait la meme chose Lakeshores est selon moi la meilleur endroit pour un jeune hockeyeurs moi je felicite la famille pour avoir eu le courage d`avoir considerer prendre ce qui était le mieux pour leurs enfants moi meme ca serait mon premier choix revenir au Quebec

Quand tu remplis les condition pour jouer a un endroit toute est correcte faut arreter de vouloir etre méchant a ce que j`en sais toute les parents des meilleurs pee wee AA sont tres heureux de l`avoir alors qui est pas heureux ceux qui on peur de l`affronté pour moi quand on discrimine on rabaisser c`est la peur qui fait ca peur de quoi se poser la question c`est d`y reponde trop souvent helas

bravo a cette famille ce sont du bon monde et tous ce qu`ils veullent c`est le bien de leurs jeune et il le font selon les regles de l`art me semble qu`en rajouté est purement mechant jalous et envieu rien d`autre apprecier voir votre jeune competitionner contre lui au lieu de rabaisser sa famille de maniere detourner ce jeune vit a Kirkland et donc joue pour Lakeshore

SVP reflichissé avant de dire des chose qui sont en fait tres mechante merci! me smble que c`est assé les insinuations mechante

All the kids should be allowed to play for the association they want without necessary moving in the neighborhood of the association.

By having competition between associations to get strong and talented players, it is the best way to improve the quality provided to the young elite players and it is also a way to minimize the politic in hockey.

But with HQ if your son wants to play for an another association or for another league than you just put your son in a process that may penalise him at the end.

Please note that I use if your son wants to play for an another association and not if the parents want to see their son playing for another association.

I consider that Lasalle and Lakeshore are two strong association that want to develop kids first and this year I think that Lasalle is working on a two years development process.

I wish a good hockey season to the cobras and to the Panthers.

Will be funny this weekend between Lasalle and Lakeshore.

By the way do you know if Lasalle has imported players this summer like Lakeshore did ?

18 sep 2011 14:30 Panthers de Lakeshore Cobras de Verdun/Lasalle AUD1 2102

18 sep 2011 14:35 Panthers de Lakeshore Cobras de Verdun/Lasalle AUD1 2106

How sweep it is...

All kidding aside, the Lasalle coach brings structure and order that any association would need. Tough way to start a season.

But with HQ if your son wants to play for an another association or for another league than you just put your son in a process that may penalise him at the end.

Open full movement will devastate the small centres/associations until they fold.

Look at the MidgetAAA even with the Structure Integré, the Lions have to thank the development of players from Gatineau, Laval, Magog. Imagine if it were an open market?

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant