Aller au contenu
bigdog367

pee wee aan lasalle

Messages recommandés

hi **Stanley Cup** in december it will be the same thing 0 wins and maybe a new coach like i said he has a good team he;s the best but when he does not he will throw in the towel just what i have seen before

Lasalle will do better than you think.

Have you seen the other Lac St-Louis team ?

Maybe you will change your mindset after seeing those other teams !!!

i went to watch the LaSalle cobras play the lakeshore last night it was the first game of the season i wanted to see the coach of the year for LaSalle pat leroux to see what kind of team he has this year because i heard so much about the team he had last year how they went undefeated but could not win it all were to start well the lakeshore are in a different category then LaSalle.Lasalle look like a pee wee bb team i have heard people in the stands saying that the have a lot of first years on the team well the should of looked for more talent in some of the second years because i think that picking kids for who they are and there are not there talent is wrong i will not mention any kid but lets hope they do not start selling beer there i guess we will have to see what he can do with this team

Hi bigdog367

You seem to me like a frustrated parent that his son didn't make Pat Leroux 's Team this year !!! are you ?

I am coaching against Pat Leroux and I know him personnaly and I can tell you that he is a very good coach and I am sure that he did the right picks when he selected his team.

Like I said , I am coaching against him and I didn't see 4 players on his Team that doesn't belong there ..... You would have 5 different coaches and you would have 5 different teams . You will see How the Cobras will improve this season and they will be prepared for next season ! They have a good system and the players are very intense !

Stop bikering ...... All coaches are volunters and doing a great job !

i went to watch the LaSalle cobras play the lakeshore last night it was the first game of the season i wanted to see the coach of the year for LaSalle pat leroux to see what kind of team he has this year because i heard so much about the team he had last year how they went undefeated but could not win it all were to start well the lakeshore are in a different category then LaSalle.Lasalle look like a pee wee bb team i have heard people in the stands saying that the have a lot of first years on the team well the should of looked for more talent in some of the second years because i think that picking kids for who they are and there are not there talent is wrong i will not mention any kid but lets hope they do not start selling beer there i guess we will have to see what he can do with this team

Hi bigdog367

You seem to me like a frustrated parent that his son didn't make Pat Leroux 's Team this year !!! are you ?

I am coaching against Pat Leroux and I know him personnaly and I can tell you that he is a very good coach and I am sure that he did the right picks when he selected his team.

Like I said , I am coaching against him and I didn't see 4 players on his Team that doesn't belong there ..... You would have 5 different coaches and you would have 5 different teams . You will see How the Cobras will improve this season and they will be prepared for next season ! They have a good system and the players are very intense !

Hi Pilan No i do not have a son who plays for lasalle but i know that coach when his team is losing he has a rep to quit and as for next year they will not be a good as you think they were when he had them in atom bb and as for volunter he is most likelt being paid trust me and like i said there are at least 3kids that have not been picked if daddy did not have a good name maybe the canadians should hire him as asst coach hint

I don't think that bigdog367 is a frustrated parent, I think he described just what he saw and not what he heard.

I saw Lasalle playing and they are not coached as a team, they are coached to play in a system that is build around 2 to 3 players. I hope that the first year kids still enjoy and progress in their games even if they go on the ice only 3 to 4 time per period.

Lasalle lost half of their FJ and this is probably because everything is based around 2 to 3 players they get tired too fast in the game and then guess what ? They start playing dirty and get stupid penalty.

Hi bigdog367

Hi Pilan No i do not have a son who plays for lasalle but i know that coach when his team is losing he has a rep to quit and as for next year they will not be a good as you think they were when he had them in atom bb and as for volunter he is most likelt being paid trust me and like i said there are at least 3kids that have not been picked if daddy did not have a good name maybe the canadians should hire him as asst coach hint

Hi bigdog367

You are right on this one , being behind the bench and when we play the Cobras of course I see their 3 best players more often , but it's not only the Cobras every team we played so far are doing the samething. Have you seen Suroit yet ??? DDO ????? I understand your inside joke regarding that the Canadiens should hire him ass assist.coach lolll but cannot comment . Like I said before each coach are different , 5 different coaches would most probably pick the same top 14 players , but for last 3 players to make the team will be different , you cannot argue with this . Good Luck to the Cobras for the rest of the season.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant