Aller au contenu
bigdog367

pee wee aan lasalle

Messages recommandés

hi 2KL8 please don;t take this the wrong way but this coach is known as quitter when he has a losing record he will quit and gives some lame reason

Hi bigdog,

every association has their own dirty little secrets.

Stanley, this forum and the internet are not the most reliable sources.

2-0, 2-0. I think I see where you got the score, it must have been an innocent typo.

Bonne journée.

hi **Stanley Cup** losing is losing lasalle will be lucky to win 5 games this year and for a two year program i guess beacaues the went undefeated last year in atome bb they think they will be a power house we will see

hi **Stanley Cup** losing is losing lasalle will be lucky to win 5 games this year and for a two year program i guess beacaues the went undefeated last year in atome bb they think they will be a power house we will see

Not being at the game I do not know how things went but considering the power house Lakeshore is supposed to have this year, I would say Lasalle held there own.

If you think they made a mistake in some of there choices, you might want to give us an update in December?

the goalies are impressive so solide. do they play SuperAAA and for what équipe? they hold the lasalle équipe together

you might want to give us an update in December?

en mois decembre, les autres équipes se developperont aussi.

if I remember very well, lasalle did not do very much better at the end of their saison. they started the saison very strong with big scores but losing at the end of saison

pourquoi lasalle is always on the spotlight

hi **Stanley Cup** in december it will be the same thing 0 wins and maybe a new coach like i said he has a good team he;s the best but when he does not he will throw in the towel just what i have seen before

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant