Aller au contenu
stallions2004

Surclassement

Messages recommandés

Are there any 2004's that have been given a chance to play Atome CC or BB in your area?

Nope...It will not happen in the west of the island of MTL, this I can assure you. Pierrefonds did allow a 2004 to play novice A last season. As for 2004 to atom BB or CC it will not happen in my area. My advice to you would be to contact the technical director of your organization and ask for your child to be evaluated. I hear that organization such as Laval, St-Laurent or out east of the island are more willing to surclass players.

Are there any 2004's that have been given a chance to play Atome CC or BB in your area?

Nope...It will not happen in the west of the island of MTL, this I can assure you. Pierrefonds did allow a 2004 to play novice A last season. As for 2004 to atom BB or CC it will not happen in my area. My advice to you would be to contact the technical director of your organization and ask for your child to be evaluated. I hear that organization such as Laval, St-Laurent or out east of the island are more willing to surclass players.

My son is from Laval and from what I've been told is don't expect to get surclassed which is fine by me. My son will hopefully learn to dominate Novice A and build his confidence.... but hopefully he won't get into bad habits like playing too individual. In my area of Laval we will be lucky to have other good players for him to play with so I don't think playing Novice A will be a total disaster!

If it is a disaster, then luckily there will be plenty of poutines at the arena to soak my sorrows in.... right JCAC :lol:

If it is a disaster, then luckily there will be plenty of poutines at the arena to soak my sorrows in.... right JCAC :lol:

HHHMMMM....Poutine is truly a gift from the heavens!!!! Yes indeed there is no shortage of good poutine out there!!! Having lived through novice hockey and being a parent of a child who is lucky to have a slightly elevated hockey skill set, I can tell you that there are pros and cons to having your child play novice A.

I will assume that your son and my son are of equal skill level....here is what you can expect. Your son will be among the strongest in his league. He will score a great number of goals and he will play with all the confidence in the world. Confidence is extremely important and is just as important as raw talent. This will serve him well throughout the year and hopefully he will remain confident into the AAA season.

With the good comes the bad. Yes your son will pick up bad habits. He will learn to play individually for sure. Your son s novice team will have players who are just not at the same caliber. Thats inevitable.... Hear me now believe me later. If your son is like mine, he will want to win. How many passes do you think he will make that end up in a turn over to the other team, simply because the other players cannot receive the pass. Your son is not stupid, he will realize quickly..that in order to win, he cannot allow turnovers that result in break aways on your poor goalie. He will learn that as long as he keeps the puck away from the other team, the less chance they will have to score. All that being said....do not worry about the bad habits. He will learn to pass when he plays with kids who can keep up. My son s transition to AAA was slightly longer than I had hoped, but he turned out just fine.

One last word of advice. You tell your boy to play hard every shift, DO NOT HOLD HIM BACK!!!! Do not tell him to look for passes or slow down so his team can catch up to him. It is not up to your boy to slow his game. Its up to the rest of the team to up their game to the level of your son! I cannot stress that enough!!!! You let him play his game...its that simple!

There will be some jealous parents out there and you will hear things....just ignore all the crap and enjoy watching your son on the ice.

Good luck with the seaon and Bonne Poutine!!!

HHHMMMM....Poutine is truly a gift from the heavens!!!! Yes indeed there is no shortage of good poutine out there!!! Having lived through novice hockey and being a parent of a child who is lucky to have a slightly elevated hockey skill set, I can tell you that there are pros and cons to having your child play novice A.

I will assume that your son and my son are of equal skill level....here is what you can expect. Your son will be among the strongest in his league. He will score a great number of goals and he will play with all the confidence in the world. Confidence is extremely important and is just as important as raw talent. This will serve him well throughout the year and hopefully he will remain confident into the AAA season.

With the good comes the bad. Yes your son will pick up bad habits. He will learn to play individually for sure. Your son s novice team will have players who are just not at the same caliber. Thats inevitable.... Hear me now believe me later. If your son is like mine, he will want to win. How many passes do you think he will make that end up in a turn over to the other team, simply because the other players cannot receive the pass. Your son is not stupid, he will realize quickly..that in order to win, he cannot allow turnovers that result in break aways on your poor goalie. He will learn that as long as he keeps the puck away from the other team, the less chance they will have to score. All that being said....do not worry about the bad habits. He will learn to pass when he plays with kids who can keep up. My son s transition to AAA was slightly longer than I had hoped, but he turned out just fine.

One last word of advice. You tell your boy to play hard every shift, DO NOT HOLD HIM BACK!!!! Do not tell him to look for passes or slow down so his team can catch up to him. It is not up to your boy to slow his game. Its up to the rest of the team to up their game to the level of your son! I cannot stress that enough!!!! You let him play his game...its that simple!

There will be some jealous parents out there and you will hear things....just ignore all the crap and enjoy watching your son on the ice.

Good luck with the seaon and Bonne Poutine!!!

Thanks JCAC for the words of advice. I personally love the way your son plays.... he's one heck of a player. It'll be easy for me to ignore the crap from the stands but I hope my son can ignore it as well. I'm hoping I'll be behind the bench as an assistant to push him every shift despite the score on the board. To me that will be the most difficult thing to do as everyone tends to take the foot off the pedal when you have a big lead (from the coaches to the players as well).

I wish I could take credit for all the words of advice, but I have to be honest with you...Some of what I told you comes directly from the technical director of hockey where my son plays his city hockey. He told me this after he said that my son would not be surclassed.

I think Rambo said it best in the movie First Blood....Final scene talking to Troutman....

''You just don t turn it off!!!!!'' :mrgreen:

Pour l'avoir vécu l'an dernier en tant que parent, je crois qu'il faut au moins que le kid soit affilié à une équipe double lettre lui permettant ainsi de profiter des pratiques mieux structurées et adaptées à son développement.

Travaillez là-dessus et vous verrez probablement une ouverture de vos organisations.

En passant, mon garçon a apprécié son expérience l'an dernier :-)

Et c'est probablement la seule année de leur vie qu'ils domineront ainsi une catégorie...

Pour l'avoir vécu l'an dernier en tant que parent, je crois qu'il faut au moins que le kid soit affilié à une équipe double lettre lui permettant ainsi de profiter des pratiques mieux structurées et adaptées à son développement.

Travaillez là-dessus et vous verrez probablement une ouverture de vos organisations.

Et c'est probablement la seule année de leur vie qu'ils domineront ainsi une catégorie...

Bravo !

Bravo !

Bravo X2!

il a presque deux ans mon fils dans la saison 2010 -2011 sais sur classer était trop fort pur le novice a mais il jouauit quand memme novice une personne la fais sur classer atomme c mais il jouait quand meme novice a il a marqué 70 buts novice a 30 buts atome c séris éliminatois 15 buts en ayants manquer 1 match il avait meme un tournoi ou il a jouer contre du atome a il est on massacrer novice a mon fils a amener en finale de l ouest et atome c il est a fait gagner la coupe montréal trouver vous sa normale de sur classer un joueur atome c non et il a été le meilleur joueur novice a et autant c mais il est allés cc :!: cette anné il ne ratera pas le bb je vous l assure

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant